Anarchy and Champ's Private Super Smash Bros. Brawl Disscussion (Because nobody else talks about it, or what this used to be, which was Nintendo's line-up, so...yeah, you get the point, why is this title so long?)

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

While I understand tiers 'n ranks 'n the sort, that doesn't mean the character isn't a good character. People have always chosen the players such as Sonic, Lucario, Snake, Meta Knight, Shiek, 'n the sort for their speed 'n power. 'N I understand that Lucas is not a power hitter, nor very fast. But that doesn't mean that he's not good. In the hands of the right person, even Olimar 'n Bowser are great characters. People have found their character through the process of findin their fightin style, 'n certainly I know Lucas to be my style. 'N he has killin power, too!

'N yes, the lag has happen'd in a couple of the games, but that's not where I'm goin with it. I fought one group enough times (yes, they stay'd the same character through 'n through, color 'n all) that they started tryin to gang up on me (when you see them standin on the same platform waitin for me to get back on the stage while just tauntin, you know they're not playin fair then). That's actually when the matches started gettin funny.

I can honestly state that I've enjoy'd playin people, even when they don't have the greatest sportsmanship. 'N certainly, I would give anyone a go with Lucas, for good times sake! :) So long as we can enjoy a good match.

actually lucas is a power hit his up and down smashes are very good its his wind up lag on those moves and his ariel game that make him low rank, meta and flaco **** him in the air especially after he PK thunders, and snakes projectile game makes him a good match up too. But lucas has his advantages his PK fire i like a lot for the range and lack of wind up lag. To each his own though I started palying falco cuz hes cool, before I learned of his cheapness, same with many meta knight and snake palyers, if you wanna brawl online give me your friend code and lok for mine in this thread

Just for future reference, Olimar is really high on the list...he is already a good character....

yeah and sadly even the best bowser isnt good

The best Bowser is good, but only if he is versing another Bowser....lol...the low tier as listed above I believe is:

Bowser
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon

captain falcon and link are the two "worst" characters in the game for lack of techs

Oh yeah, I forgot Link...