Anyone in Ohio?

By Vikingfreek56, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

hey ive got a group of 7 playing here in columbus so if anyone is playing near by let me know

We have a group in Cincinnati and there's a meta in Lexington too, we've made vague comments about wanting to put a tourney together sometime. We've also made vague comments about trying to get a regional in Cincinnati this year; we went to the one in Chicago last year, but it didn't go so well...

I live in Columbus Ohio and am actually interested in starting to play the game. Vikingfreek65, when and where does your play group meet?

we have 6 and are trying to get a group together. if you guys will travel we may be able to meet half way every other week or something

,y play group is in cleveland so if you guys get something together let me know, maybe we can drive in.

,y play group is in cleveland so if you guys get something together let me know, maybe we can drive in.

Continuing this discussion, are any of you guys interested in going to Minneapolis this November?

Have you guys continued this conversation IRL or through emails somewhere?

Thanks!

Unfortunately it does not appear that there is any type of player base in central Ohio. It sounds like there is a good group of players in the Cincinnati and Cleveland areas, but nothing around Columbus/Dayton.

Just going to necro this thread since some new people have come around once in a while and said they didnt see anything about Cincinnati on the forums, we still play Mon nights at YottaQuest on Hamilton Ave.
We're always happy to teach new players and we have plenty of spare decks if someone wants to try one out!

There is still a group in Columbus email me at [email protected]

We're looking at trying to put together a tourney with a KY meta and anyone else that comes in for it (maybe some of the Chicago guys but its a bit of a drive for them). Columbus isnt so far, if you guys would like to join us then please let us know. You can also find our meta on FB: Wardens of the Midwest.

me and a friend are probably going to worlds this year, he might score us some frequent flyer miles to get us there, i'm going to gen con this year and were attending (possibly) both the regionals near us, cinci and centeville - we call it kentuckelville (not lovingly btw). hit me up on here or cardgamedb, same name