Raffles of January?

By TheChampIsHere, in Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game

Did they hold a raffle for December or January? I know that Card_Breaker won the first raffle, but what about the other raffles?

Also, how do they do it? Do they pick like one person from each forum?

See those points you're getting for posting and such?

Depending on how many you have depends on which raffle you go into. There are multiple raffle levels and EVERYONE goes into the raffle level that they have the points for. FFG then decide a winner for each level and there you go.

As for December and January, I have no idea.

I wish that they picked one winner for every forum...that would be better in my opinoin.

Better, but can't be done with the setup of this forum.

It's one big forum with a sub-forum for every game, hence you only requiring the one profile for all.

so if you've got 200 points do you go into both the 25 point raffle and the 200 or just the 200?

If I remember correclty, just the highest level raffle you are eligible for.

Though I can't be sure without checking again.

Trothael said:

If I remember correclty, just the highest level raffle you are eligible for.

Though I can't be sure without checking again.

hm, did you read that somewhere?

Suprisingly enough, yes I did read it somewhere. I'm yet to develop the clairvoyant ability to read peoples minds across the Atlantic ocean...

The news post that it was in has been lost somewhere in the filing system, so I can't tell you where I read it.

from what i read of the raffles you are put in the point range and depending what games that you set in your games invintory or top 5 (dont remember) and they send you prizes for one of those games

wishmaster said:

from what i read of the raffles you are put in the point range and depending what games that you set in your games invintory or top 5 (dont remember) and they send you prizes for one of those games

It's based on your Top 5 games, not your whole games library.

where is all this info about the raffles? also when wwill they do the april raffle? and last can the same person win more than once?

nodulariny said:

where is all this info about the raffles? also when wwill they do the april raffle? and last can the same person win more than once?

/Sigh...

As I said in an earlier post, the post containing the original information concerning the raffles has either been deleted or lost, as nobody seems to be able to find it.

They haven't released any information concerning when the raffles are held, only that they are held on a monthly basis.

Who knows?

Sorry for the double post, but people were asking where to find this .

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since i t's still mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

I bet the forums i RIDDLED with posts like the one below and I just can't find them because of my lousy google-skills:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=1&efcid=2&efidt=86586