[Bug][ICS] Faulty keypress at bottom left corner

By Quistnix, in Elder Sign: Omens

I've got a HTC Desire Z phone, and when it was still running Gingerbread this game worked flawlessly (and ate up way to much of my time). Since I upgraded to ICS, the game shows a weird bug: Every time I touch the screen, the game thinks I'm also pressing down in the lower left corner of the screen. If I drag an interface element (like the portrait of an investigator when assembling the team) it immediately shoots to the bottom left corner when I release it. During play, the inventory of the investigator opens or closes every time I touch the screen.

Using Dev tools I determined the screen doesn't register any presses in that corner, it's just something the game thinks is happening.

I'd love to see this problem solved, I need my mobile Elder Sign fix!

I have a similar issue on my Samsung Epic, though the phantom keypress seems to be in the same position as the reroll button. I'm running Android 4.0.3 (CyanogenMod)

Close to the same thing here, Android 4.0.3 (CyanogenMod 9) on my tablet device except the main problem seems to be with the touchscreen. It isn't very responsive to clicks and when I try to tap and drag a glyph anywhere it shoots to the upper-left corner of the screen. Makes it unplayable on the tablet (tried with the tablet and phone cache downloads). The game still works fine on my Gingerbread (2.3.7) device.

Actually it does work if you do this weird multi-touch thing where you tap and hold on the glyph bar, then tap on the glyph you want and drag it where you want it to go. Makes playing cumbersome but it does work.