Forbidden Lore: An unofficial supplement by Nathan "N0-1_H3r3" Dowdell

By N0-1_H3r3, in Black Crusade House Rules

To provide clarification:

A little over a year ago (late 2012), FFG and I parted ways for reasons I prefer not to disclose, but which were utterly unrelated to my output as a fan of the games (indeed, it was that output that got me noticed by FFG in the first place). Independently of that, the servers hosting my webpage ceased functioning.

At present, I do not have access to the full and original versions of the files that were on my webpage - they're on my PC hard drive, rather than on my laptop, which I cannot presently use in my current situation (it takes up too much room). Consequently, I can't at this point replace my webpage or its contents. Further, I've been somewhat 'burnt out' on 40k in general (I'm even behind on the Horus Heresy novels, in spite of my best efforts) for the last year or so, meaning that I'm not likely to get back to completing various fan projects until I've cleared my head somewhat.

I thank everyone who has shown interest and enthusiasm for my work, both professional and personal, over the past few years.

To anyone still scouring the web in search of the supplement: I found it .

It is great. It's a pity though, that it's just not enough. And the tasty parts are left unfinished.

I see you're posting a few house rules in your google drive. Any chance of you finishing the supplement, would be VERY fitting to unleash it on halloween!

Edited by InquistiorCalinx

Unlikely - I do game design and development full-time for Modiphius Entertainment now, so I don't have much spare time to go back to old projects.

Unlikely - I do game design and development full-time for Modiphius Entertainment now, so I don't have much spare time to go back to old projects.

Glad you've got some full time work, I'm willing to put my hopes on the back burner for now, just keep up the official stuff.

I am sad to hear that this will never get an upgrade, but i am very happy to hear you have full time work and I hope you will have all the success in the world.

Congratulations, that is another fine company. :)

Are you able to drop a hint as to what particular "setting" you are working on?

I can do more than drop hints. Mutant Chronicles 3rd edition is out in PDF, with the first wave of shipments to backers currently ongoing. I worked extensively on the rulebook there, plus many of the sourcebooks. I'm currently working on nailing down and finalising the core rules for the Infinity RPG (licensed from Corvus Belli's skirmish wargame, the kickstarter is ending this weekend) and for Robert E Howard's Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of, which will be the next game using that system later this year. After that, I'll be working on rules development for the John Carter of Mars RPG. Amongst all that, I'll be overseeing rules development of the sourcebooks for each of those ranges.

So yeah... I'm a little busy.

Anyone have a link to this they could share? Thanks.

I have a "forbidden lore wip-v1" version of the file and I can share it on google drive or send it by email.

I have a "forbidden lore wip-v1" version of the file and I can share it on google drive or send it by email.

Please send me it