TOI DESIGNER SERIES VOLUME 1

By samruiz123, in Tide of Iron

I want to purchast this book.....does anyone out ther has is? i need to know how many scenarios you can play with only having the original game..no expansions. I want to make sure that it is worth the money to purchase....it says that it has 20 scenarios...how many of those can be played with the core set? is this like a campaign book where you play from the frist scenario to the last and accumulate points? or you just pick and choose whatever u want to play? .....where can i find good reviews of this product on the net? also........i need your opinion.....for those who have both of these expansions: which would you recomend to purchase first. DESERT FOX or FURY OF THE BEAR?...i am not really interested in NORMANDY .....anyways..thanks to everyone for their suggestions. have a nice day.

A few short answers:

- 22 scenario's, 7 of which need the Days of the Fox expansion to be played (note: at least one of the "base set" scenario's needs two sets!)

- the scenario's are not linked, they can be played in any order you want

- opinions on the quality are mixed (as always) ... I think some are great, some need a few house-rules, but none are a waste of time

cool.gif

thanks for the info...bought me the book!