Bang Bang (My Baby...)

By argopellter, in Tannhauser

Was wondering if there was a rules clarification or FAQ on this. In the scenario "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) the leaders sit on the starting point until they are given enough serum to move and the object is to kill them. The Reich was using HOSS who has the power to change positions on the board with anyone which means on turn two he could change positions with the enemy leader and then kill him with the next guy. We played that was not ok, because that seemed too easy, but I was wondering if there was an actual ruling on it.

Also, in the same scenario, since you ignore the barrier by your entrance if the first team to choose a starting point chooses the one on the large grey path, they are in trouble because the other team can just shoot the leader right out on the first turn. Is this correct?

There have been a couple question on that Scenario, but your specific question has not been aked, but maybe these will help a little.

Question: In the story scenario 'Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)', can the leader use Regenedrine syringes to > heal themselves after they have become active?

Answer: No, a Leader may not be activated, and thus, even if given a syringe, cannot take an action to use them. The syringe must be administered by another character.

Question: Can other characters use Regenedrine syringes to continue healing the leader after he/she becomes active?

Answer: There is no reason why a Leader cannot continue to be healed by Syringes, however, even once fully healed, a Leader can only be healed by syringes, and may never be healed by an ability or piece of hardware, such as First Aid Kit.