Beserker A.I. cards

By onimike, in Gears of War: The Board Game

On some of the beserker cards they tell u the beserker movers 1 area and attacks figures in area so does this mean it attacks locust in area also????

i believe it will attack locust as well as cog's just my opinion

I played it that way too. Since Beserker is blind, and It is attracted by gun fire sound. So logically, it will attack any figures in that area. I don't know about how it behave in video game. Mya be any Xboxer can help answer this?

Teck-Siong said:

I played it that way too. Since Beserker is blind, and It is attracted by gun fire sound. So logically, it will attack any figures in that area. I don't know about how it behave in video game. Mya be any Xboxer can help answer this?

In the video game, the Berserker blindly charges towards the slightest sounds, smashing doors, walls, columns, and pretty much everything in its path. So yes, a Berserker mows down everything in its path, including Locust.

i was a gamer but never recall him attacking nothing but cog

onimike said:

i was a gamer but never recall him attacking nothing but cog

Well, that's because whenever you fight the Berserker in the video game, there was no other Locust in sight.

I believe thats correct, except for in the first beserker encounter (Gears 1, Act 1) the Beserker is shackled and lead by two drones. Although these drones are never seen again...

I play so that the Beserker moves towards, and attacks anything that distracts her attention!