Fist game. Question of an Old World Card in play.

By Teetoo, in Chaos in the Old World

We played our first game the other day and we had a question on an Old World Card that came into play. I don't remember the name of the card right now but it had to do with the Peasants adding to the resistance value of an area. So if there were three Peasant tokens in an area they would add three points to that area in resistance. We ended up with two of these cards in play in the 1 and 2 slot for the old world cards. Is this cumulative, counting each Peasant token two times?

Thanks

Teetoo said:

We played our first game the other day and we had a question on an Old World Card that came into play. I don't remember the name of the card right now but it had to do with the Peasants adding to the resistance value of an area. So if there were three Peasant tokens in an area they would add three points to that area in resistance. We ended up with two of these cards in play in the 1 and 2 slot for the old world cards. Is this cumulative, counting each Peasant token two times?

Thanks

I believe the effect is cumulative if two of those cards are in play. Good luck with that Nurgle lengua.gif

Thank you for the response. I have posted this question on BGG as well and there seems to be a bit of a debate on it.

No, no. No debate. Brian is always right :)

For those still interested, finally a responce from FF on this:

"Yes, the effects are cumulative. While both cards are in effect, each peasant will raise the resistance of the corresponding region by two. Unless stated otherwise, game effects are cumulative. For example, if Nurgle placed two Plague Touch Chaos Cards in the same region, each enemy figure would have their defense value reduced by two points (still to a minimum of one).

I hope this has answered your question. Happy gaming!

Christopher Hosch
Managing Game Producer
Fantasy Flight Games"

:o )