Ottawa: Game of Thrones Card Game (AgoT) - Sunday Feb 5th – Learning Event and League Play

By darknoj, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

I would like to invite anyone that maybe interested in playing or learning A Game of Thrones Card Game (AGoT) in Ottawa Canada to come to the Wizard’s Tower at 3350 Fallowfield Road in Barhaven (right across from the Fallowfield bus terminal) on Sunday February 5th at 6:30 PM. This will be the second meeting of a bi-weekly league.We had six players show up last week and the store forgot to advertise it. However i am expecting a small turn out this week due to the football game. ;)

I will also be a bit late.

The league is focused on recreational play but will hold a tournament every third meeting. Information on tournaments will be posted closer to the date they will be held but they will focus on including the largest number of players possible and letting new players to the game participate in a fun environment.

All new players and those that want to learn the game are welcome: I will ensure that I have four (4) copies of everything new players need to play to be lent out including balanced decks so that they can quickly learn the game and have some fun.

If you have any questions you can send an e-mail to [email protected].

Due to the superbowl and low turn out we will Cancel the Feb 5th meet up. Stay tuned for a post on are upcoming tournament soon.