Killteam Lazarus

By Namco, in Fan Art

Hey guys. It's my first post on the forums so I decided (before going to the more serious topics) to post a pic or two here of my work. I figured what harm could it do, and besides it's what I like most about the hoby. So far I've done one Killteam, "codenamed" Lazarus (after their superior :P ) Hopefully I'll have a devastator and an Assault marine in there soon.

Unfortunately I don't have the true Deathwatch shoulder pads so I had to make due for now, and the bases really didn't need any kind of work since these are exclusively for RPG use.

Anywho, here they are so, enjoy :)

Imperial fists Librarian, Dark angels Tactical, Ultramarines Team leader, Black Templars Tactical, Salamanders Devastator (sans the heavy weapon :( )

(Right click>Show image in new tab)

deathwatch__killteam_by_sketch1108-d4nqx

And a better look at the librarian:

deathwatch__librarian_by_sketch1108-d4nq

Not a lot of talkative people here, eh? lengua.gif Still, here are two more pics. A close-up of the plasma-wielding Dark Angel and a Blood Angel Assault Marine

Cheers

deathwatch__dark_angel_by_sketch1108-d4n deathwatch__blood_angel_by_sketch1108-d4

The sub-forum isn't much frequented but these are looking very nice. I especially like your work on the jump pack exhausts and the plasmagun.

Alex

ak-73 said:

The sub-forum isn't much frequented....

What a shame sad.gif

ak-73 said:

...but these are looking very nice. I especially like your work on the jump pack exhausts and the plasmagun.

Alex

Thanks a lot :)

Namco said:

ak-73 said:

The sub-forum isn't much frequented....

What a shame sad.gif

Not enough content, I'm afraid. It's just too irregular that people post the products of their creativity here.

Alex

I second ak-73 re. the plasma gun. I especially like how you've painted the glow on the marine's helmet!

Same goes for the Assault Marine's jump pack exhausts!

And the rest of the minis are pretty freaking sweet, too!