Where is Omega?

By Bertomar, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Someone finally posted the spell over there,

Lord of Dreams
Level: 80 Action: Active Type of Spell: Spiritual
Effect: Permits the control of a dream of an individual who fails a MR check of the spell. The caster has the ability to control the dreamworld of the sleeper as if he had a Gnosis of 45. In the case that the dream feeds on negative energy, that is it turns into a nightmare, his Gnosis is only 30. Spells that the caster is able to cast because of this Gnosis have no effect beyond the special limits of the spell and its effects disappear once the caster leaves the dream or the Wake.
Degree Base Intermediate Advanced Arcane
Zeon 300 400 500 750
INT Req. 12 14 16 18

Base: 140 MR (no effect over the Wake)
Intermediate: 150 MR / If the caster is in the Wake, he can control his surroundings and gains powers as a being with Gnosis 40, while in a place influenced by positive energy. On a neutral area, his powers will reach Gnosis 30. This spell only effects the Wake's area where it is used provided no entity of similar Gnosis is linked with it.
Advanced: 160 MR / Like Intermediate except the Gnosis in neutral areas is 35
Arcane: 180 MR / Like Advanced except the spell has no spatial limits, influencing all positive areas of the Wake
Maintenance: 60 / 65 / 70 / 80

We are getting closer to solving this one, methinks. I would like to know, do you agree with this translation of the spell?

Thats pretty much the translation that I have from Core Exxet. I posted earlier last line of the general effects earlier, which is what we have been stating as to why one can't use an 'unreal' spell to gain real effects. My translation may be slightly different, mostly just syntax and such, but it is the general gist.

Pardon the question as I don't have the book in front of me, but are the stats in Those Who Walked Among Us actually the stats for Omega him (it)self? Or are they for the "Shadow" of Omega (his avatars) in which case the "genuine article" is probably more powerful than the stats presented in the book?

It has the stats for both.

Just to weigh in, I know this is an old topic :)

Lord of Dreams/Nightmares: I see it as not only having access to the Gnosis as when in the wake, but also what kind of dreams the dreamer is having. Reducing it if the dreamer is opposite the spells nature. Second, I read it as "as though you had", not actually having a gnosis itself, but being able to modify the environment as though you did.

Chimera: There's a couple of tricks I've discovered to reduce/inhibit summoning of chimera'd creatures:

Increasing Magic Resistance: Any misc. bonus that increases magic resist (from abilities, spells, or the gift for example) increase your difficulty to summon by that amount.

Transform ability: The Transform Monster ability (which requires a 25 gnosis and 60dp) can increase your "effective level" for purposes of summoning. Each form you have that is the same level increases your effective level by +2, every form of a lower level increases it by +1. so if I'm a 9th level character with Chimera and Transform with 2 extra forms of the same level (purchased individually, at 60dp a piece) my level for purposes of summon abilities difficulty would be 13