Looking forward to this!

By Zerg, in Infiltration

First off, I just wanted to say I'm a huge fan of Android. I love the entire game - the concept, mechanics, rules, artwork.. everything. It's a great balance of meta-gaming, some light RP, time management, strategy and luck.

I bought both books and love them as well (looking forward to Identity books 2 and 3). I'm very excited to see something based in the Android universe! Elder Sign is a big hit with the wife and I and I see this as scratching the Android itch when time is short. The only thing I'm not really 'getting' is the cover artwork. It's a chic that is sort of a mashup of the Matrix/I, Robot/Minority Report. I'm not sure how 'she' fits into the concept of data thieving but whatever :)

I'd love to see ANY sort of Android add-ons/expansions released (additional characters, murders, etc.)

You guys should do something like Netrunner but set in the Android universe. Maybe something like the new Star Wars card game coming out or the existing LOTR LCG/Cthulu card games. Keep up the great work!

As far as I understand the backstory, we (the thieves) are breaking into a corporate HQ which is a new player in the android-manufacturing-game and try to steal the plans for this new type of androids.

So IMHO it fits that there is an android on the cover.

digital said:

You guys should do something like Netrunner but set in the Android universe. Maybe something like the new Star Wars card game coming out or the existing LOTR LCG/Cthulu card games. Keep up the great work!

I like this idea.

I can't wait for this game to come out. I love the cyperpunk theme/setting of Android. And this one will be a little more approachable to my friends that aren't as horadcore into gaming. It looks like it'll be a great game!

I'm also really looking forward to this. I'm also hoping that it leads to more interest in Android so that maybe we'll finally get an expansion for that as well someday!

Mattr0polis said:

I'm also really looking forward to this. I'm also hoping that it leads to more interest in Android so that maybe we'll finally get an expansion for that as well someday!

I second an Android expansion too.

A Android pen and paper RPG from FFG would be my dream come true. If I win the lottery, I'd commission it :)

Man, I am rolling around my room with anticipation for just a news release about this game. A theoretical Dungeon Quest + Death Angel + Android = Infiltration? The wait is harsh.

My first real game of Android is tomorrow with 3 players. Very much looking forward to it. For anyone who has questions or concerns about Android, ask away in the Android forum. I will give you my two-cents.

I think an Android game with a feel towards the old Netrunner game would be a huge plus. I still think Netrunner was one of the best Sci-Fi card games made.

Tromdial said:

Man, I am rolling around my room with anticipation for just a news release about this game. A theoretical Dungeon Quest + Death Angel + Android = Infiltration? The wait is harsh.

My first real game of Android is tomorrow with 3 players. Very much looking forward to it. For anyone who has questions or concerns about Android, ask away in the Android forum. I will give you my two-cents.

Oh, update: yeah, I dislike Android. Sold it for Wiz-War (great game). Still looking forward to Infiltration. I think this will be much better in the same venue as Wiz-War is a quick take-that game, and Infiltration seems like that plus Dungeonquest, but with Android theme.

digital said:

So awesome, my dream is becoming reality!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3272

I love you FFG!!!

rofl. I immediately thought of you and your post the second I read "Netrunner" on the box. Congrats.

Now use your powers to get us an Android expansion and we'll be all set gui%C3%B1o.gif

(oh and a third BSG expansion if you don't mind)