Neverland / CotH Format Questions

By devilmonkey, in Rules Discussions

Now I haven't been super up-to-date on a lot of stuff on this game lately, so I may have missed any updates on these play formats.

For Neverland:

#1 What is Dark Riku’s added effect?
#2 What is Ansem’s added effect?
#3 Flag Sora’s added effect?
#4 Do the lvl2 Riku and lvl2 Sora from 3rd set have the same added effects as their counterparts?

For Curse of the Heartless:

#1 Does Monstro stand of the side of Light or Darkness?
#2 When Dark/Friends are played, do they cohere to the Friend restrictions or the Dark/Heartless restrictions?

Reason I ask is that people are getting interested in the game around here again, but they've been playing by the augmented rules which, in their opinions, make the game a lot funner.

I dont think these questions have been asked, and if they have I apologise for the repeat. But if they haven't (and have no answers yet) I'll send jaffer an email and see what he says.

im not sure about the others but flag sora doesnt have a add effect that effect is plenty

devilmonkey said:

Now I haven't been super up-to-date on a lot of stuff on this game lately, so I may have missed any updates on these play formats.

For Neverland:

#1 What is Dark Riku’s added effect?
#2 What is Ansem’s added effect?
#3 Flag Sora’s added effect?
#4 Do the lvl2 Riku and lvl2 Sora from 3rd set have the same added effects as their counterparts?

For Curse of the Heartless:

#1 Does Monstro stand of the side of Light or Darkness?
#2 When Dark/Friends are played, do they cohere to the Friend restrictions or the Dark/Heartless restrictions?

Reason I ask is that people are getting interested in the game around here again, but they've been playing by the augmented rules which, in their opinions, make the game a lot funner.

I dont think these questions have been asked, and if they have I apologise for the repeat. But if they haven't (and have no answers yet) I'll send jaffer an email and see what he says.

To my knowledge, they have not updated the rules for either of those formats yet.