Mill and Deck Limit

By DerBarchen, in 6. AGoT Spoiler Space

So I was playing Greyjoy Mill against Stark/Tully, I had two games and in both games I managed to mill my opponents deck Entirely by turn 6/7 but both times I lost by the thinnest margin, once on a single dominance and once on a single Distinct Mastery.
After the game I found out that my opponent was running a 70 card deck! I was Not amused, were his deck 60 card I would have milled him two or three turns earlier and probably had no problem winning!

I thought that this was just a downside to mill in casual play that Id have to get used to but then I read the tournament rules and it turns out that there is no max deck limit in tournament play either! I realise that Mill isnt really meant to eat your opponents deck (negative player experience and all that) but its still one of the stronger aspects of it and you cant ignore it, am I the only one who feels a bit screwed running a mill deck when all your opponent has to do is have an extra few cards and all of a sudden you have less of an impact on the game?

I disagree. I think that with the new cards that Mill is a viable strategy, Corpse Lake makes it so you can claim power, and you also have to have a way to win the game besides the Mill factor. These are all doable in a deck. Just remember that with every card you mill from your opponent's deck, that is one card he (usually) no longer has access to. Throw in a few more renown cards and ways to get unopposed and you can win the games.

Wowza, totally forgot I posted this! Im pretty sure I was a little drunk at the time, as evidenced by the completely wrong place for the topic, and corpse lake wasn't even anounced at the time =( I have since come to see the light, and am now dreaming of a Time of Ravens reprint so I can try a weenie mill deck with Harbor Thug, Desperate Looters and Seaside Urchin xD