[Man] Seeking [Complete Collection]

By Broadway_Punk, in Agrabah Bazaar

Thanks for the site. They have the cards listed, but they don't have them in stock. Anyone else out there who does?

Hey, I don't have anything from your wants, but I was wondering if you would part with your dumbo foil lvl 2, I'd give you 5 Rares, or a SR and 2 Rares from my list.

It wont get you the cards you need but as far as pure value goes its a good deal :) , let me know what you think

I need your non-foil Soul Eater,non-holo Parasite Cage,non-holo Disney Castle,2x foil Soul Eater,foil Parasite Cage,foil Behemoth,2x foil Destiny Islands,and foil Disney castle. Here is my trade thread new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp if you could find some stuff for those cards that would be great

The sole purpose of this comment is to put my trade thread back near the beginning of the list.

OR

In the words of Monty Python:

This is my only line. (Crowd "boo"s) But it's my only line!

What do you want for Aladdin lvl 1 SR? I can pay cash for it? It is the last card I need, so that means that I don't need anything else, so I wouldn't trade SRUs for it, even if you added cards, but I really do need that card.

I don't believe that there is such a thing as a non foil kairi. i have the foil one, though. the promo. email me if you want to trade for it. i'm not on here much anymore. my email:

[email protected]

Their are Non foil Promo Kairi's, I have one, they are just easier to get as Holo

Broadway punk, i have all 4 of your cards you want for sale, how much are you willing to pay? If you want to buy them anyways.

I have Ansem, and a foil Kairi. I can probably give you either one for Aladdin lvl 1 SR as long as you add some cards too it.

First, I haven't quite figured out how to change what I've already posted, so let me say here: I no longer need the Ansem. My collection has changed some, but nothing too drastic. That being said:

Thirroxin - I have seen Cloud for sale online for $29.99, but they have been sold out for months. I'd rather pay closer to $20. The Donald was close to $6 at the same site (but he's sold out too), so there is quite a gap in price, but I'd be happy to pay that amount for him. Send me your e-mail address, and we'll talk.

Champ & Demonofturks - I might be able to get a Kairi promo through my store, or one of my friends, since the Highlander tourney provided many more in my area, however, I'd be happy to trade the Aladdin to help someone else out if it garentees my getting a Kairi. I can add a few foils, but I won't be happy trading half my collection, so be reasonable.

Can I get for the Kairi promo foil:

Aladdin lvl 1 SR
Soul Eater SR
Parasite Cage SR

Champ: Sounds good to me. Send me your e-mail, and we can discuss conditions of exchange.

I don't know if there is such a thing as a non holographic kairi promo yet. I have a HOLO kari promo up for trade if you need one.

There is a non-holo one, I have one, but it isn't or trade since I only have one. Believe me, there is one, because if there isn't, I don't know how I got one. I'll PM you Broadway_Punk, thank you again. The cards are in mint condition right? As is my Kairi promo foil.

Champ: Got your PM, but I don't know how to respond (lol).

The cards are in the best condition I can keep them. I have used the Parasite Cage in the game, but I use sleaves. The rest of the time they have spent in my zipper-locking binder.

Are you expecting me to send them to you first? What is the normal procidure here?

Yes, please send first. My e-mail is [email protected] so just send me e-mails to swap addresses. Please send your cards first, and once I receive them, I will send ASAP. Thank you again, and please tell me when you send the cards if you wouldn't mind.

Also, out of curiousity, could you sign a random Kingdom Hearts card, do not sign any of the ones in the trade. Sign a random C card, and send it too me also, I collect signed cards. Likewise, if you want me to sign a card and send it, I will be more then happy to.

Cool, mine is [email protected]

I tell you so you will know the e-mail is from me, not from someone who is taking advantage of the situation.

Still waiting to hear from Thrirroxin...

Can you give me a +1 under the traders thread?

do you still need ansem?

I'm sorry I've been away.

No, I no longer need Ansem.

Yes, I will go give you a +1 in the traders thread, sorry.