[Man] Seeking [Complete Collection]

By Broadway_Punk, in Agrabah Bazaar

Let me start of by saying that I have at least one (1) of every card EXCEPT the ones I am looking for (see below) and the promos (most of them are in the mail). In many cases, I have three (3) in various combinations of foil and non-foil of each. The cards listed as "Trade-able" are the ones I have beyond three (3) copies, unless it is a Limit 1 card, in which case I shall list all extra copies after one (1). I shall also list the Foil as often as possible, but for every foil I post, I have an equal number of extra (not listed) non-foil back-ups of the cards released as both.

SEEKING

Donald Lvl 4

Ansem

Cloud

Kairi (Promo) - Non-foil prefered

TRADE-ABLES

Set 1 Non-foil

Genie Lvl 4 x 2

Foil

Goofy Lvl 1

Goofy Lvl 2

Goofy Lvl 3

Aladdin Lvl 1

Aladdin Lvl 2

Genie Lvl 4

Bambi Lvl 2

Bambi Lvl 3

Bambi Lvl 4

Dumbo Lvl 2

Dumbo Lvl 3

Set 2 Non-foil

Riku Lvl 3 x 2 (he's sort of a Limit 1)

Peter Pan Lvl 3 x 2

Yuffie

Tinker Bell Lvl 4 x 2

Stopga

Soul Eater

Pot Spider x 3

Aquatank

Parasite Cage

Oogie Boogie

Maleficent x 2

Disney Castle

Foil

Riku Lvl 3

Beast Lvl 1 x 2

Beast Lvl 3

Hercules Lvl 2 x 2

Peter Pan Lvl 3

Winnie The Pooh Lvl 0

Yuffie

Dumbo Lvl 4 x 2

Tinker Bell Lvl 3

Soul Eater x 2

Behemoth

Parasite Cage

Queen of Hearts x 2

Hades

Ursula

Captain Hook

Destiny Island x 2

Disney Castle

Set 3 Non-foil

Dark Riku x 2

Fairy Godmother x 5

Alice

Jasmine x 3

Tinker Bell Lvl 0

Agrabah Lvl 1 x 2

Monstro Lvl 2 x 2

Neverland Lvl 2

Foil

Dark Riku x 2

Aladdin Lvl 4

Alice

The Cheshire Cat

Jasmine x 3

Owl x 2

Aeroga x 2

Crescendo

Please contact me through this site if you wish to trade. I do not mind tradeing multiple cards (within reason) for any of the above mentioned "Seeking" cards.

hey i want your dark riku :) I have every R if you need any of those and heres a list of the SR's I am willing ot trade so you should see if theres anything on there that interests you!
Thanks

Goofy lvl 1 (SR)
Beast Lvl 1 (SR)
Beast Lvl 3 (SR)
Hercules Lvl 1 (SR)
Hercules Lvl 2 (SR)
Peter Pan Lvl 2 (SR) x2
Queen Of Hearts (SR)
Ariel Lvl 1 (SR)
Captain Hook (SR)
Trickmaster (SR)

I have and extra:

Donald lvl 4 SRU
Ansem SRU

How many could I get for both SRUs...since they are SRUs, they are worth more than the SRs...I need:

Aladdin lvl 1 SR
Aladdin lvl 2 SR
Genie lvl 4 SR
Bambi lvl 2 SR
Bambi lvl 3 SR
Dumbo lvl 2 SR
Dumbo lvl 3 SR
Dumbo lvl 4 SR
Behemoth SR
Parasite Cage SR

Could I get maybe 8 of those for both SRUs...

I assume you mean the SR Dark Riku, and a lot of people in my area want that. Because of this, I'd only be willing to trade it (and possible some additional rares) for one of the cards I'm missing. Unfortunately, that list also just got shorter as I pulled an Ansem last night.

Still need the Donald Lvl 4, the Cloud, & Kairi (promo), though.

If there's something else you want, I'd be willing to take the Ariel Lvl 1 off your hands.

Come to think of it, I could use one more Oathkeeper, so if there's a non-foil rare you want for one of those...

How many SRs would you give for the 2 I mentioned above....just curious...

TheChampIsHere said:

I have and extra:

Donald lvl 4 SRU
Ansem SRU

How many could I get for both SRUs...since they are SRUs, they are worth more than the SRs...I need:

Aladdin lvl 1 SR
Aladdin lvl 2 SR
Genie lvl 4 SR
Bambi lvl 2 SR
Bambi lvl 3 SR
Dumbo lvl 2 SR
Dumbo lvl 3 SR
Dumbo lvl 4 SR
Behemoth SR
Parasite Cage SR

Could I get maybe 8 of those for both SRUs...

As I stated in the last post, I pulled an Ansem from a pack, so I don't need him anymore. I'd be willing to trade 4 SR for a Cloud, no problem; the Donald, on the other hand, I may go as high as three. How about the Dumbo set? (Lvls 2, 3, & 4)

Dumbo's a very minor wants, so I would have to decline. Can I get 4 of the SRs of my choice for the Don lvl 4? If so, I think we can work something out.

Again, not real happy with the idea of four for Donald. I'd be more or less willing to three of your choice, but four may be a little much. Send me your four picks, and I'll try to talk you out of one (maybe), how does that sound?

If I had 2 choose 4, could I get:

Parasite Cage SR
Behemoth SR
Dumbo lvl 4 SR
Aladdin lvl 2 SR

I'm sure you know that the Heartless you mentioned are fairly rare (at least, I've got the only foil editions I know of), so I don't think I could let both go in the same trade. I'd prolly be more willing to part with the Cage, and then I'd be more open to you selecting a different 4th card; however, if you want the Behemoth that badly, I'd have to insist on keeping the Cage, and you would have to settle with three.

The Aladdin and Dumbo you requested break-up my sets, but that doesn't mean as much to me as the foil Heartless do.

The Behemoth and Parasite Cages are the only Heartless SRs in Set 2. Trickmaster SR and Crescendo SR are the only 2 in Set 3...so it doesn't make it much rarer....

That's not what I meant. I meant that not many people have those particular foil cards.

....oh, OK, I understand, can I replace the Behemoth SR with Aladdin lvl 1 SR? (That would complete my Aladdins)

MY:

Aladdin Level 1; Super Rare (Set One)

Aladdin Level 2; Super Rare (Set One)

Dumbo Level 4; Super Rare (Set Two)

Parasite Cage; Super Rare (Set Two)

---FOR---

YOUR:

Donald Level 4; Super Rare Only (Set Two)

Do we have an accord?

Leave a message, Champ, I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Vertically Challenged said:

hey i want your dark riku :) I have every R if you need any of those and heres a list of the SR's I am willing ot trade so you should see if theres anything on there that interests you!
Thanks

Goofy lvl 1 (SR)
Beast Lvl 1 (SR)
Beast Lvl 3 (SR)
Hercules Lvl 1 (SR)
Hercules Lvl 2 (SR)
Peter Pan Lvl 2 (SR) x2
Queen Of Hearts (SR)
Ariel Lvl 1 (SR)
Captain Hook (SR)
Trickmaster (SR)

I'm sorry! I just reviewed this post and realized that, even though we both said DARK Riku, it registared in my mind as my SR Riku from set 2. THAT is the card everyone here wants. I'd be happy to trade my Dark Riku, possibly for the Ariel, but I'm really looking for a Lvl 1 Genie right now as well. I don't know if they are SRU (I've only seen them foil so far), but if you're hiding one of them somewhere, I'd really like it!

yeah I have a genie level 1 but its not for sale :( Im only looking for a few cards and unless you got a hundred acre wood you wanna trade me, i probly wont trade my genie....well unless you have liek 3-4 SR's I need *Thinks* theres not that many though :P ... winnie the pooh from set 3, genie levl 3, dark riku, sora lvl 2 ... Uhm i cant think of any more now, there on my trade thread .. but for now I would def do dark riku for my Ariel... I have an extra riku levl 3 from set 2 if you want that...seeing as everyone wants it :P

As I believe I said earlier, I don't really need another Ariel, but it was the only thing you listed that I didn't have more than enough of. I'll check your forum and see. Btw, I don't really need your SR Riku, but thanks for the offer.

I'm interested in your Foil Behemoth. Let me know on my trade thread if we can work something out for it.

I don't have any of the card you want but what would you be willing to do for 3 soul eaters , id also be willing to pay??

I can probably give you Ansem for:

Disney Castle SR
Aladdin lvl 1 SR
Aladdin lvl 2 SR

Seriously looking for Cloud and Donald Lvl 4. They are my main focus of trading right now; after that, I'd be happy to talk about other possible trades. I'd even be willing to buy them off of someone, or if someone knows a site that sells singles... we can call it a "finder's fee," eh?

I have the promo non foil kairi and I listed the cards I am interested in on your list could you check my thread to see if there is anything else you would want for any of these
Non foil
Parasite Cage
Foil
Parasite cage
Behemoth
Soul Eater

yea i guess nvm becasue the way the values seem to be i would have to give you like all the cards you asked for for one of the ones i was asking for and becasue of the state of my deck i cant do that sorry.

hey you want singels of crads in the KH TCG there is a good sight, they're a little over priced and i would never pay 30 bucks for one card (even if it was The King!!) but check out www.trollandtoad.com !!!!