Where can I buy AGOT Chapter Packs in Australia?

By Marduk2, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

I cannot find any chapter packs in game stores in Sydney Australia!

Does anyone know any stores in Australia which stocks this awesome game or can order chapter packs?

The crapola AU dollar and postage costs for sending stuff to Oz via the online shop makes it pretty costly - AU$30+ per chapter pack... so Im keen for any help.

thanks

Hi Marduk,

The only one I know of in Australia is Mind Games: www.mindgamesalbury.com/contact.htm

Last time I checked they have the core set for $80 and the first two chapter packs for $20 each.

But even with the crappy Australian dollar you can get them cheaper from this US website called CCG Armory. I used the shipping calculator and found that to get the first 3 chapter packs from them it is $30.96US (~$45.90AU). Here's the link: www.ccgarmory.com/atiofrachpa.html

They don't have the chapter packs listed in order and they put up links for ones that aren't out yet so look carefully.

If you ever come down to Canberra send me an email and I'll have some games with you.

Cheers,

Mark.

Good Games Melbourne also has quite a few Chapter Packs, at least 9 different ones.

R.