Wildling Attack Rule Clarification

By FalloutGuy004, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (1st Edition)

I'll start with that I think this game is awesome.

This question is for 2nd Edition

During the Westeros phase when westeros cards are drawn, I have been playing where all three cards, 1 from each deck, are flipped over at the same time. Then we resolve each card starting with deck I, then move to II, then finally III. IF the card shows a wildling attack progression symbol on deck I, we move the marker 1 position, resolve the deck I card, then move to deck II. Say that puts us at 10 on the Wildling attack meter. Then card from deck II has no symbol. We then resolve card from deck II, and do not move wildling marker on board. Finally Deck III card shows a wildling symbol. We then move the Wildling Marker to position 12. Immediately play the Wildling Attack Card, resolve it with bidding. Adjust to whatever happens, and then go back and resolve card from Deck III and proceed to planning phase.

My question is, once all 3 cards are flipped from the Westeros decks, seeing that 2 have wildling symbols present (deck I and III), should we immediately move the wildling marker and resolve the Wildling Attack card before resolving any Westeros deck cards, or are we doing it correctly by addressing each Westeros Deck card in order?

Thanks.

It's our understanding that cards are all drawn, wildling marker moved (reflective of symbols on all cards), then each card is resolved 1 by 1. Unless a card is drawn saying "immediately re-shuffle and draw again" in which case we would do that before advancing the wildling marker. Pretty sure this is whats stated in the rules but shall check.

KC Accidental is right, thats what rules say on p. 7. : )

wildlings can attack 2 times in a round. hitting the top of the threat level and the attack card. resolve whichever comes first. in order from 1 to 2 to 3.

Thanks for the information and quick responses.