Rally all units

By Jayy, in Battles of Westeros

Hi.

Great game!

Does the card "Rally all units" mean that all units (in ZOC of selected leader) can move and attack again immediately if I can pay their command costs?

Thanks a lot!

No - you only rally them. You have to wait for your next turn to be able to command them.

But I thougt at step 1.C of every round I rally all my units. So where is the sense for me to rally them if I can't use them in the same round?

You can use them again that Round. You can rally them, then your opponent has a turn (plays a card etc.) then you can command those units again provided you have the means to do so.

(remember that you can only rally all units in the comanders ZOC).

Jayy said:

But I thougt at step 1.C of every round I rally all my units. So where is the sense for me to rally them if I can't use them in the same round?

As monk said, round and turn are different terms. You have 4-6 rounds in a scenario. In the command phase of each round, the players take turns ordering units.

So you can use them again in your next turn of the same round.

Ok. Thanks a lot!

And just to be sure: First we have to move all our units. One me one my opponent and so on. Then, if we can't or don't want to move more units we can start combat? And first the player with initiative fights with all his units he want to fight and after the other one?

That is quite wrong. It's like this:

On each turn, if you command any units you first move all of them and then attack. After that, it's your opponents turn, and so on. See page 12 (Command Phase) and 15 (Ordering Units) of the rules.

I know that the idea of a step-by-step play example has come up before - that might be useful.

Ahhh. Thanks! More questions follow.

That's addressed somewhat at the bottom of pg 16 (English rules) of the Core BoW rulebook.