Purchasing order

By player1768538, in A Game of Thrones LCG

I have the core set, some chapter packs, QoD & KotS and am looking to fill out Martell & Greyjoy houses but I've discovered tha the Greyjoy pack is only x60 crads in the expansion and Martell is 2x60 which seems a bit light for the price.

Which do you recommend picking up first?

Actually they revised both Martell and Greyjoy house sets and now they come with 3 copies of each card. Make sure you get the ones that say "Revised" in the description, though I believe only that edition is stocked in retailers now.

In my opinion the Martell gives you a better set of cards out of the box, but almost all of them for Martell. To build a good deck for Greyjoy you need to have a lot more cards from the chapter packs. The Greyjoy set gives you some nice cards for the other Houses though, including some decent Kingdom cards.

Circadia said:

Actually they revised both Martell and Greyjoy house sets and now they come with 3 copies of each card. Make sure you get the ones that say "Revised" in the description, though I believe only that edition is stocked in retailers now.

In my opinion the Martell gives you a better set of cards out of the box, but almost all of them for Martell. To build a good deck for Greyjoy you need to have a lot more cards from the chapter packs. The Greyjoy set gives you some nice cards for the other Houses though, including some decent Kingdom cards.

Thanks. I'm looking for it in French but the revised version was never done for the French product. I'll look into getting it in English. Thanks!