DUST-DAY community and resources

By Aldarion2, in Dust Tactics Organized Play

All fellow fans who are interested in supporting Dust-Day worlwide intitiative can do so by visiting it´s Facebook Fan Page and subscribing.

This forum is to be used by anyone interested in hosting D-Day at their local community (no matter how small), or simply curious about it, to make questions and get resources like images, tips on tourney organization, help on developing scenarios, stories or rules, or simply sharing and asking for ideas for their version of the event.

I´ve already published backgroung "fluff" stories and alternative rules that were used in D-Day first edition in this forum, and will post the list of scenarios later on today or tomorrow.

There´s also IvanTT organizing arizona d-day in february that looks very promising and has unveiled some impressive resources for his version of the event.

So don´t hesistate to ask out any questions or just thorw in ideas, this is the place for it.

Here are samples of Dust-Day logo, generic, and blank one to fill with local denominations. If you need them for customization write me an email ([email protected]) and I´ll send you a .cdr version of them to work on Corel Draw.

Cheers

379504_132498046861075_132464900197723_1

386014_132465090197704_132464900197723_1