Edit button found!

By TwilitNothing, in Odds & Ends

I'm sure that other people have found this too, but it's at the top of your post, next to the date and time it was posted.

Not always...it dissapears after a certain amount of time. For normal posts, once it dissapears, it's gone. For the first topic post by the topic creator, it reappears whenever you post again in that topic that you made.

I'm pretty sure that the edit button dissapears after 5 minutes; at least, that's what I've heard. And that's for normal posts, by the way.

It's also for the topic posts as well.... As you have 5 minutes after the original post to make any changes neccasary to the topic as well...

oh, well, i feel like an idoit right now...

than how do we make trade threads?

demonofturks said:

By posting a trade thread in Agrabah Bazaar per chance? If you mean 'How do I edit my trade thread', then you're answer is to make a post on that thread and then you'll have five minutes in which to edit your posts in that thread.

Trothael said:

demonofturks said:

By posting a trade thread in Agrabah Bazaar per chance? If you mean 'How do I edit my trade thread', then you're answer is to make a post on that thread and then you'll have five minutes in which to edit your posts in that thread.

So if i post on my own trade thread, then i can edit ANY posts in that thread?

apparently so, try it.