MUNITION EQUIPMENT on Location Card question

By willmanx, in Gears of War: The Board Game

"Up to 3 munitions"...

Does that means you may add 1 munition token to each of your weapon in the limit of 3 weapons (that's how we use to play it), or does that mean you take 3 munitions that you put freely among your weapon no matter how many you have ?

willmanx said:

"Up to 3 munitions"...

Does that means you may add 1 munition token to each of your weapon in the limit of 3 weapons (that's how we use to play it), or does that mean you take 3 munitions that you put freely among your weapon no matter how many you have ?

arg my english is not very sharp. "Up to 3 munitions"... Does that mean...

1) you may add 1 munition token per weapon in the limit of 3 differents weapons ?

or

2) you add 3 munitions tokens among your weapons, no matter how many weapons you have ?

or

3) help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you're my only hope !

hi,

you get 3 ammo tokens and can distribute among your wepaons as you dare. for instance, you can "upload" a single weapon with 3 (more) tokens or divide them as you want between different weapons belonging to the cog.

by the way: at start of each game, each cog has 2 weapons and bolo grenades. it`s not possible to distribute 3 tokens evenly between 2 weapons, for i believe... :-) greetings and happy new year

I play that the player gains up to 3 ammo tokens when activating the equipment ('Ammunition') of an area and that the player then places these 3 ammo tokens on any one of his weapon cards.

I think the player is not allowed to distribute the 3 ammo tokens freely between different weapon cards. He has to place them all on one weapon card. But I could be wrong here.

IIRC, the card says "place these tokens on any of your weapons cards" , so you can distribute the tokens in any way you like (even loading them all on only one weapon).

Were you supposed to place all the three tokens on only one weapon, the card should have said "place these tokens on one of your weapons cards" .

I play the french translated version of the game,sometimes we're not quite sure :)

thanks