question didnt see it the rules guide

By wishmaster, in Rules Discussions

do you get aqua tank effect if you play it as a dark friend???

i believe aqua tanks effect says when its played on a world card so no.

i actually thought you do cuz i thought it just said when its played you can search your deck for a dark/heartless and put it on your opponents current world if theres room

Aquatank is a 'come into play' effect, meanin if you play him as a friend, the effect will activate, due to him comin into play. Certainly, if the effect can be carried out, then you can follow through 'n do so, but it would require your opponent to have a world out, and for you to be able to play a heartless on that particular world.

It's actually quite excellent to play it in combos, makin it easier to play dark cards on your opponent's world, while thinnin out your deck as well, especially in a dark deck.

Play three aquatanks, play three crescendos on opponent's world, play three bouncywilds, draw three cards, 18 cards used in a turn, chances for you to further your dark swarm increased. Combos!

i dont know the text on the card so i said i belive because i dunno lol.

AQUATANK

LEVEL 5

POW 8

[Come into play] If your opponent's current World Card allows more Dark Cards to be placed on it, you may choose one Dark/Heartless Card from your deck, and play it on that world card. If you do so, shuffle your deck.

Word-for-word transcription (including irregular capitolization of "world card"), so unless someone else steps in and says, "Wrong!!!" I'm going to call this one true. Friend Zone Aquatank still searches.