Missing pieces

By Badblade, in Android

I have double checked my component count, and it seems like I am missing 2 cardboard tokens. One is a perjury evidence token. The other seems to be an Alibi token. The rulebook states that there are 12 Alibi tokens... but I have 11. Loonking at the used punch-sheets, I only see 11 Alibi token "holes". Can anybody confirm that there are, in fact, 12 alibi tokens? Or was the count simply misprinted?

Also, I need that purjery piece. Any suggestions on getting it replaced?

M

There are only 11 Alibi tokens (I think the box confirms this.) As for a missing piece, email FFG custiomer service (through the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page...)

The rule book incorrectly stated 1 more piece - I think it was the alibi. It should be 11 not 12.

Other than that, all card board pieces are on the sheets and wrapped in plastic. So it should be easy to tell if you were missing a piece as you would have had a gaping hole.

But make note that the "13th" puzzle pice had been removed from the plastic package and glued to the board already. So it is possible this was what you were registering as a missing piece.