Archinquisitor Nikodemus in the starting-blocks !

By Coral Beach, in Mutant Chronicles

Uuhh - i feel like a fish, who can see the food through the aquarium glass ... gran_risa.gif

Divine Retribution! gui%C3%B1o.gif

My friend really wants to get him I will have to let him know.

Nikodemus will be a nightmare for Brotherhood's opponents... With his built-in "Heed the word", his 4 health plus one armour (the Brotherhood getting a lot of ways to heal its units)... He could be on par with Karak ! Let's hope they'll include his personal promo card in the pack...

The figure cost isn't cheap for only a human-size miniature...

Paptimus said:

Nikodemus will be a nightmare for Brotherhood's opponents... With his built-in "Heed the word", his 4 health plus one armour (the Brotherhood getting a lot of ways to heal its units)... He could be on par with Karak ! Let's hope they'll include his personal promo card in the pack...

Why do you need the personal promo card, is not the his personal card in the starter set?

There are only unit reference cards in the starter set. Paptimus talk about promotionnal cards which may be available through special events such as GEN CON or special selling (the preorder of starter set in US received a Necrotech Upgrade for Golgotha by example). They are unique command cards available only and played by a very specific unit (5 of them are linked to unique personnalities and 5 others are linked to particular Victory Zones).

Arch looks amazing. Nice work FFG.

I am anxiously awaiting this one! Figure loooks very nice!!

Nikodemus is up on the Upcoming pages!! That made me immensely happy!

And no one here would mind having Hunter or Steiner released either... I for one like to build my army around the NPCs.. I see them as the ultmate leaders kind of.

THANKS FFG! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Brotherhood nearly complete! Nice!

He has been there for weeks guys! I have checked the up dates and store since the first of the year and he appeared there in the store since the first of the year. This means nothing.

No way. He's never been on the Upcoming section before (any MC product for that matter), and definitely not under "shipping now" as he is. I've only seen him in the store section as "not yet released" for weeks. ;)

Or have I missed him for weeks checking the upcoming pages? I remember checking the pages a few days ago, scouting for MC, but seeing nothing. I'm sorry if I'm wrong though.

I believe he has been up on the site for several days now. I ordered him 9 days ago, and our local shop TYPICALLY gets them inside of 3 days. This is the first time there has been a delay...

Oooh. Niko bhoy is up for sale. :)

Well I"ll be they released something. we may get a set by xmas yet aplauso.gif

Inquisitor Liss said:

Yes! One miniature per month and the base set will be complete in december! angel.gif

Every three months, there isn't any release in january and february . gui%C3%B1o.gif

Dominik said:

Inquisitor Liss said:

Yes! One miniature per month and the base set will be complete in december! angel.gif

Yes thanks for keeping them coming FFG staff!

I would hold the salvo of gratitude for when we get the set. This figure has been set for release since first of the year and many distributors I have talked to are not going to carry it because of the slow release. Has any one got the figure yet and does it have anything special with it like the ice golems and Karak?

Liss

got mine tonight. He did not come with naything special....sadly.

I got mine!!! Can't wait to try him out!!!

Still haven't received mine yet...

Have you played him yet? Did he throw the Art spells shhaped as fire balls at the demons making their heads explode?