Cosmic Encounter out of print already?!

By anlcnda645, in Cosmic Encounter

I just tried to find a copy of the base game and have been shutdown at every turn. Amazon has one but its for a thousand dollars. No way! Any idea when reprint is coming?

Wow... I just looked on the FFG store page and not only CE but also CI and CC are out of stock here. Barnes and Noble says they have it, though (online if noit in-store). Usually if you Google for a product by name you will find ads for it, and you can also hit their "Shopping" link to get purchasing links.

But wow... largely sold out of two press runs. As Jack Nicholson's Joker said, "We've got a live one here!"

Yeah, I was thinking about making it my Christmas money gift to myself. I'll have to find one I guess.

Barnes and Noble online here I come!

Another printing is on the boat!

Thanks for catching that , KCC! It seems that CI and CC are on the boat as well. Great news!

Good, cause too many FFG games that I am interested in and can now afford seem to be hard to get ahold of.

FFG seems to make multiple print runs (presumably smaller ones) of their games. Probably to minimize risk and storage if they don't sell.

Cosmic Encounter and Arkham Horror base games and expansions seem to be reprinted about twice a year. I imagine they'll do another run in late summer or fall for Christmas.

Latest update on the Upcoming page is that the CE base set as well as CI and CC are now listed as Shipping; CA is still officially "on the boat".