STARGATE Game

By Gallagen, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

One great universe that FFG could work with would be stargate.

There are no good stargate games, (the one made by fleet games was dismal, nice minis though)

There are so many types of games you could make (RPG, galaxy war, etc)

Not to mention Stargate has a large fan base, so that would insure instant sales! YAY!

Also Stargate has a very rich and detailed/established background.

This would so cement FFG as the best Games company in world, for me anyway :)

You´ve got my vote on this, as well. The possibilies of that universe are quite endless.

Quite true. Stargate has so much potential. I'm dreaming already of the possibilities. . .

I've always wanted to see a 'Stargate CCG'... and a 'Doctor Who CCG' for that matter!

There IS, in fact, an RPG already out there for Stargate... I don't know if it's any good, but it's out there... That being said, I'd think its existence would make it difficult for FFG to procure a license...

That´s RPG, but I guess an advanture game would work better... players controlling different SG teams would compete in who discovers more alien artifacts, frees more people from the false gods, etc.

Osaka said:

There IS, in fact, an RPG already out there for Stargate... I don't know if it's any good, but it's out there... That being said, I'd think its existence would make it difficult for FFG to procure a license...

That RPG was from AEG, and it is really a great D20 RPG! I would dearly love to play/GM it at some point.

I pried the last copy out of Zinzer's hands at its GenCon premier...

Count me in on this one, too. A Stargate universe board game would be terrific...and from FFG's point of view, think of endless expansions! demonio.gif