Promo Heroes Nara, Jonas, Tobin, Kel and Extra Dice

By Electris, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I was wondering if FFG intends to restock on the extra dice (base not power).

Also does anyone know where mint promo heroes can be purchased?

Thank you.

The extra dice had been restocked recently, and went out fast.

The promos, well you need to find someone selling in BGG or eBay, for example. Those wont be found from FFG

Expect to pay quite a bit, for those promos.

All 4 promotional figures and a set of dice are currently on ebay although like the other poster mentioned the prices are a little high.

I wouldn't bank on finding a set of the promo heroes for a reasonable price, especially if you insist on them being in "mint" condition.

You may want to try printing off copies of the hero sheet scans from BGG and using substitute figures for a few games. You may find that they aren't really worth the effort to track down real copies. Better to figure out that first rather than finding out after you've broken the bank to get them, after all.

I had all 4 figures at one time and to be honest they were not worth the price I had paid for them. I mean with all of the expansions for Descent you have so many heroes already to pick from that they really are not that necessary. I'd rather use the money on other boardgames or perhaps the expansions for this game.