question about lieutnant encounters

By Lord Loren Soth, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

hello guys

can i play (i have 3 treachery) in an outdoor encounter a spawn card?, if i play a spawn card can i place them on the map or need i to place them outdoor like the reinforced lieutnants monster?

let us know and thanks in advance

Yes, if you can buy a spawn card for an outdoor encounter, you can play one. The monsters come in like all reinforcements, IIRC.

thanks for your response, we have another question

can a hero pass the ring of quickness with his free movement point to another hero and then the other hero can activate and using the ring of quickness?

this way it can end in a chain reaction, is this correct?

Yes, that´s correct.

Lord Loren Soth said:

can a hero pass the ring of quickness with his free movement point to another hero and then the other hero can activate and using the ring of quickness?

this way it can end in a chain reaction, is this correct?

Yes, that's right. Do note, however, that items can only be given away by the acting hero. They cannot be taken from another hero by the active one. This is a subtle rules effect, but it can make tactics that involve juggling items around (like this one) more complicated. For starters, no single hero will be able to get more than one free MP from the ring, since after he's given it away he has to end his turn before there's any chance of it coming back to him.