Looking for Columbus area players

By OneShot2, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

So far I've found one other person through boardgamegeek.com and am looking to get a meta started. My girl and myself play. Have core plus some expansions. No skill requirement or cards required if you wanna give it a go.

I'm in Springfield, and friend and I have been looking for people to play this with. I'd probably be willing to travel out to Columbus once or twice a month if a group gets started up.

Wait, which Columbus are we talking about here? Ohio? Missouri?

Columbus Ohio. Ruthra are you in Springfield OH or one of the thousand other Springfields?

I'm in Ohio.

Nice. We have a few people in the area I've slowly tracked down. I'd be willing to go to Springfield as well. Right now I play at home mostly with some friends but will go to the Guard Tower off Trabue Ave once in a while. Nice little place with space but card night is dominated by pokemon yuh gi oh and mtg. Trying to get people to try it out when we are playing there. There card night is Thursday. How many people do you have? Cards? I have a core and most the house expansions so lots of deck variety.

I've got maybe 2-4 players, not really sure, trying to recruit another friend. One kinda likes the game, but has never read the books or watched the show so he isn't into it as much. I've got a core set and the martell set so far, on of my friends may buy a second core set and some house sets, but so far nothing.

We've got a decent-sized group in Cincinnati. It's a bit of a drive but if any of you are in the area let us know... maybe we could put together a little tourney or something sometime.

I'd be down for a tourney. Probably get smoked but it would be cool either way.

Yeah a small tourney would be great. I know a place near Dayton that has a sizable game room, that may be central enough. I've got about 3 players, counting myself, and we might be trying to set up a regular gaming group in the dayton/springfield area if anyone is interested (probably should start my own thread for that).

If we plan a date I'd be down for either meeting here or there or alternating. Got a couple players here in Columbus. Maybe a 3rd Saturday or Sunday of the month or something.