Warhammer 40kRP Armory

By unnownrelic, in Black Crusade

Greetings, fellow heretics and denizens of Fantasy Flight Games' forums! Have you ever wanted a handy place to look at equipment? A quick reference for that particular special weapon ability does? A side-by-side comparison of the various hulls of Rogue Trader? One place where you can look at the equipment for a Space Marine and an Acolyte without having to crack open two different books? Look no further than this handy quick reference guide! All included in an easy to use Excel sheet, this covers all four of FFG's 40kRP games: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, and now Black Crusade. It includes nearly every piece of player gear, their upgrades, their qualities, most vehicles, all the starships, and more! I've been posting this to another forum for quite some time now, and didn't even realize that FFG had their own forums, so I come now to you good sirs and ladies and present it, free for use for all!

There are two versions, different only in file extension, and both can be found below.

www.tiny.cc/40kRP_Armory

If for some reason clicking on the link doesn't work, feel free to just copy and paste it into your URL bar.

If, for some reason, this violates any copyrights, laws, or otherwise, I am more than willing to remove all traces of this from my files should Fantasy Flight Games request it, as well as delete this thread. No harm is intended. Also, I've posted this thread in the other three forums, as it pertains to their systems as well. Good luck, and happy dice rolling!

Last Updated: January 21, 2012

Current Version: 4.14.0121

I feel so sexified right now. This is awesome.

I think this is the most awsome excel-sheet ever created.

Me love you long time

Seems quite useful. I give thee my thanks!

I approve! Thank you for putting this up.

I have to say, your Armory is a great tool for trying to look stuff up. The only comment that I have is that you might want to put spacers between each of the different Keywords.

Good evening fellow heretics, renegades, and chosen of Chaos! The armory has been updated with the latest toys from Hostile Acquisitions, and I'm sure many of them will be of some interest to you in your fight against the Imperium! It can be found at www.tiny.cc/40kRP_Armory , and the opening post has been updated, as well as my signature. Enjoy!

Well, since unnownrelic wasn't active here for almost two months and didn't answer any mails or messages, I've taken the liberty to continue his work.

I've added Dark Heresy: Disciples of the Dark Gods as a first, which brings Xenotech and Warp Tech with it, including a Hrud weapon, Slaught technology and a twisted Voodoo Doll. Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?65aai5uy7aqhum6

Contact me if you have any errors to report!

eBarbarossa

@unnownrelic: If you ever return, I'll be happy to give full control of the armory back to you and/or work with you. Until then, the armory is just too **** useful to let it die.

Its not your own error, but the Eldar Lasblaster has had the Deathspinner's qualities for the longest time. It should just be marked "Reliable" down in that column

Thanks! :-)

I've corrected it and it'll be out with the next release.

So will anyone get the 16 updates into the main version?

eBarbarossa said:

Well, since unnownrelic wasn't active here for almost two months and didn't answer any mails or messages, I've taken the liberty to continue his work.

As the person who wrote the armouries in FFG's latest two releases (Lathe Worlds & Tome of Fate), let me just say thankyou for continuing this project. It's always been of great use to me, and I'm sure a lot of people like having every weapon/piece of equipment from every book at their fingertips! aplauso.gif

Thank you!

BYE

I noticed an error in the Armory yesterday.

For Synskin (the Rogue Trader version), it says "Grants a +10 to Concealment and Silent Move if nothing is worn over it . It is also invisible to infrared and Dark Sight unless wearing power armor." in the Armory.

This is wrong. In the Rogue Trader Core, it says: "[…] If worn under other armour , the wearer does not benefit from the bonus to Concealment and Silent Move Tests […]" .

This might sound nitpick-y, but it is an important distinction, making Synskin near-useless (you have to be naked to make use of it) or extremely useful (only armor reduces it's effectiveness).

Also, the Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader versions of Synskin is sorted under "Armor", while the Black Crusade version is sorted under "Gear". Since Synskin gives non-stacking armour bonuses and act as armor, I would say that they all belong under Armor, not Gear.

Anyone else having problems downloading the most recent version of this sheet?

Morkalg said:

Anyone else having problems downloading the most recent version of this sheet?

Do you download an "empty" (Empty in terms of "The stats are missing") file? That's the problem I -sadly- encountered.

Gavinfoxx said:

So will anyone get the 16 updates into the main version?

What do you mean, which main version?

@ Morkalg and Cotton-Cthulhu : I just tried downloading it and it works just fine. What program are you using to open the file?

@ H.B.M.C.: Thanks, I'm glad I can help. :-) Lathe Worlds will be one of the next books incorporated into the list.

@ Fgdsfg : I'll look into that, thanks.

The link in this thread links to v.14. The one in the Deathwatch forums has an update that is v.16, with the info from DH Disciples of the Dark Gods. That link is not in any of the other 40kRP Armory threads, as far as I know.

Okay, sorry for the double post.

The newest version (V4.17.0925) is available for download at http://www.mediafire.com/?rrzcb3ir74cib and features Ork, Rak'gol and Stryxis Xeno-tech from Rogue Trader's The Koronus Bestiary.

Now here is the thing: Eldar are featured heavily too, but have no armory in the book. All their equipment is only statted in the NPC write-ups and has no weight, availability or cost. Do you guys still want that featured in the player armory or should it be left for the planned NPC armories? Thsoe were originally planned for Necron and Tyranid weapons, since these aren't usable by others. What do you think?

@Fgdsfg: I've moved the BC synskin to the armor section, but I agree with unnownrelics interpretation of the rules. It doesn't matter if you wear armour or clothes over a synskin; both stop it from using it's light-absorbing traits.

Update time!! The latest version can be found at:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?4b9x7aqq9avrjz5

It has a separate 'Bestiary' tab that lists beasts and NPCs and such. Tell me what you think and how to improve it. Apart from that, I added gear found under the NPC stats that wasn't covered under the armory sections of the book.

And just when you think you're done… Tome of Blood comes out.

This book has a huge armoury, so have fun translating that into the full Armoury. atontado

BYE

Well well well, the latest Version of the Armory, V4.18.130108, can be found in my mediafire folder at

http://www.mediafire.com/?rrzcb3ir74cib

It features a new Tab with Character options, such as Talents, Skills, Elite Advances and has all the gear from the Lathe Worlds included. Enjoy!

@H.B.M.C.: Still need to do The Soul Reaver and The Tome of Fate before that. No rest for the wicked…

I havent tried this yet, but can this be used on an android?

eBarbarossa, I really do appreciate the continued work on this. The only thing I can criticize is capitalization and punctuation. The added entries look quite messy.

And on we go! V4.19.130116 features The Soul Reaver with all kinds of Dark Elder deviltries, drugs, poisons, vehicles and character options. You can find it at

http://www.mediafire.com/?rrzcb3ir74cib

Enjoy!

P.S.: And I did a bit of work on my errors, Fgdsfg. ^^

Cryhavok said:

I havent tried this yet, but can this be used on an android?

Sadly, I have no idea. I only use it on my PC, actually.