GMI Games Tourney

By Judas225, in UFS Fan Announcements

Ok guys, when is it happening? You have the date scheduled but not even the store owners know what time we're supposed to show up.

I've already been there once today, so if you read this I'm checking back about 4. Hoping to see somebody there at least, I've been itching for some beatdown.

Judas225 said:

Ok guys, when is it happening? You have the date scheduled but not even the store owners know what time we're supposed to show up.

I've already been there once today, so if you read this I'm checking back about 4. Hoping to see somebody there at least, I've been itching for some beatdown.

Ok Sir/Ma'am (not sure which applys, you decied and the only reason i am saying Ma'am is because of the fact woman still play this game, i think.) Well anyhow. let me get back to your answer. This is whats happening. Our Tournys at GMI out here in California are on every if not every other Saturedays of the Month. Satureday the 7th there is a Tourny are Tourny's start roughly around 2-230pm PST. if no one is really there by 3pm its usually cancelled or there is just fun play which ever comes to the scout's mind. I do belive we have a toruny on the 14th as well, but that is Singles Awareness Day, i mean Valentines day.... lol....so dont really expect a turnout if there is one. Feb. 21st is our Void Tourny. which will for sure go down because its being TOed by the Scout of my playgroup. all the other tournys mentioned is ran by a differnt Scout. As for the formentioned tourny on Feb 7th, my playgroup wont be showing up for the tourny so best of luck to yall. we got a bigger tourny to attend to. so that is the general throw down. We welcome Block 2 decks until the new set releases but Block 3 prefered since everyone in my group has changed over to Block 3 already. but play how you like. we will occasionaly hold Legacy Tournys for Block 1/2 combined. those will be mentioned later Also you are always welcome to come on Thursday nights for lots of fun play time. its also Yugioh night so bare with if you wish to show. but other than that i think thats the entire basis of whats goin on at GMI