Are the expansions chained related?

By player814720, in Battlelore

Hi guys i am new to the Battlelore community and i would like to ask a question.I want to buy some expansions during the sales but the dwarven battalion and goblin marauders are out of stock...so i figured why not buy the bearded brave and horrific horde..do i need the rules or something like that from these previous expansions?And also does anyone know if they are gonna be in stock again during the sales?Thank you for your time..

G'day, welcome to Battlelore!

You can pick up any of the expansions and they will work with the base game, not requiring any other rules from any other expansion. But you will most likely want to pick up all of them eventually (if you're anything like me).

I, like everyone else here have no idea what the situation with Battlelore releases is, so do not know when or if they will be available again. A simple post from FFG would sort this and a lot of other questions out. But we won't hold our breath for that. I would just pick them up from wherever you find them to be honest.

Cheers,
Ben.

I am so grateful!I really thank you Ben!

On the other hand i am sad to hear that FFG aint supporting this game anymore!I just hope they dont let it die like this.Its an epic game!I was going to buy everything from the beggining(cause i am like you i suppose :) ) but they are out of orded and i really wanted to buy some during sales!so in the future i ll buy evething i find!I was really wondering seeing that there are figures in bearded brave and in horrific horde that already exist in previous expansions...but now i am relieved thanks to you!you helped a lot m8!So thanks again!!