Set 4

By Van Comrad, in Hollow Bastion

OK set 3 is great and really fun but when are we getting the forth set or some new news on anything for that matter?

i dont know but the length from the second set to the third was a way to long wait and i just hope its not as long.

Darkwing Duck said:

i dont know but the length from the second set to the third was a way to long wait and i just hope its not as long.

There's a lot of legal stuff that they have to go through for each set. That is why it usually takes so long.

yeah, but i heard that set 4 was mostly repeats

TwilitNothing said:

Even so, they'd have to go through all the same steps. More than one company produces KH cards, and they all have to deal with Tomy for production rights, copyright etc etc etc

TwilitNothing said:

But in the awesome new format! I can't wait til Roxas comes out. I collected set 3 way to quickly...lol, within the first month it was out... I'm hoping I can make collecting set 4 last a bit.

Card_Breaker said:

TwilitNothing said:

But in the awesome new format! I can't wait til Roxas comes out. I collected set 3 way to quickly...lol, within the first month it was out... I'm hoping I can make collecting set 4 last a bit.

I don't want to come out, I'm prefectly good here thanks. lol

I'm not sure I'd be happy with Set 4 coming out until the economy is a little better. I haz lit'l moniez.

Broadway_Punk said:

I'm not sure I'd be happy with Set 4 coming out until the economy is a little better. I haz lit'l moniez.

That would be kind of good for you, I have enough, so that would give me time to get extras of the ones you would need and trade them too you...

TheChampIsHere said:

Broadway_Punk said:

That would be kind of good for you, I have enough, so that would give me time to get extras of the ones you would need and trade them too you...

Rofl. Let's keep the trading to the appropriate forum, shall we? Some of us have to pay for college too.

Sadly...I will have too soon....hopefully they'll have Set 5 out by then (about 2 years)

TheChampIsHere said:

Sadly...I will have too soon....hopefully they'll have Set 5 out by then (about 2 years)

Not to try to get off topic, but start saving now! Trust me!

I have like $40,000 saved, so I'll start working on more though...

Roxas said:

Card_Breaker said:

TwilitNothing said:

I don't want to come out, I'm prefectly good here thanks. lol

lol, but I want to collect you! gui%C3%B1o.gif