Broken?

By snibe_8, in Cadwallon: City of Thieves

This game recently showed up on my radar, and after reading the forums, and watching the FFG video on it, I'm very interested in this game. This game appears to be perfect for one of my gaming groups. That being said, I've heard rumors that this game is kind of broken, although it was never specified how. This supposedly came from the owner of the game store I normally go to. He apparently told my friend that also shops there that he hope FFG will repirnt this game and fix the bugs. After reading the forums, I'm wondering if it is more that it's just not a gmae that's up his alley. I haven't had a chance to play it. Are there any concerns with this game, or would it be fair to say my suspicions that it's just not the game for him are correct?

Well best way to find out is to ask him exactly why he doesnt like the game or how it is broken.

We cant answer for him on why he feels the way he does.

If you want to know more info on the game, read some reviews both positive and negative. That should give you the best overall view of the games possible pros and cons.

I'll even help you find them:

A list of Cadwallon: City of Thieves reviews on BoardGameGeek

Thanks. I have checked out some reviews. I was just kind of confused because he's the only one I've heard of who says it's broken. I'm still definitely leaning toward buying it because of what I have seen so far.