Xemnas822's trade thread

By Xemnas822, in Agrabah Bazaar

Haves and wants will be back up soon, in the meantime...

Current trades:

My SRU Ansem for their SR crescendo and R kairi (Jedimario) - card sent

My SR aladdin lv 3, SR wendy lv 0, SR pooh lv 1, SR owl lv 0, SR areoga lv 5, and SR trickmaster lv 7 for their SRU end of the world (DarthJLC) - cards sent

My SR sora lv 3, SR ariel lv 2, SR bambi lv 4, and SR tink lv 2 for their SRU end of the world (Digidude) - cards sent

My SR souleater for their SRU end of the world (Umbreon) - still discussing the trade

Umbreon you also wanted the following right?

Gigant shadow X2

Black fungus

Crescendo X2

Yeah that sounds good to me Xemnas.

are there any other cards you wanted?

cause I may be able to see if I have any in my binder.

Man i miss the "edit" option. anyways, here's my haves and wants: By the way, ALL of my haves are super rares

Haves:

Base set:

• Sora lv 2
  • Donald lv 1
  • Goofy lv 1 (x2)
  • Aladdin lv 3
  • Ariel lv 1 (x7)
  • Ariel lv 2 (x3)
  • Ariel lv 3 (x2)
  • Simba lv 2 (x2)
  • Simba lv 3
  • Dumbo lv 3
  • Tinker Bell lv 2

A Darkness Awakened:

• Jack Skellington lv 3 (x2)
  • Sally lv 0
  • Beast lv 1 (x2)
  • Beast lv 2
  • Beast lv 3 (x2)
  • Hercules lv 3
  • Peter Pan lv 1
  • Peter Pan lv 2
  • Peter Pan lv 3
  • Winnie the Pooh lv 0
  • Leon lv 4 (x2)
  • Dumbo lv 4 (x3)
  • Tinker Bell lv 3
  • Behemoth lv 5 (x2)
  • Parasite Cage lv 7 (x2)
  • Queen of Hearts lv 8 (x2)
  • Hades lv 8 (x2)
  • Clayton lv 8
  • Jafar lv 8
  • Ursula lv 8
  • Oogie Boogie lv 8
  • Captain Hook lv 8 (x2)
  • Disney Castle lv 1 (x4)

Light and Darkness:

• Ansem lv 10
  • Kairi lv 0 (x2)
  • Aladdin lv 4
  • Alice lv 0 (x2)
  • Cheshire Cat lv 2
  • Jasmine lv 0
  • Pinocchio lv 1 (x2)
  • Winnie the Pooh lv 1 (x3)
  • Owl lv 0
  • Tinker Bell lv 0
  • Aeroga lv 5 (x2)
  • Lord Fortune (x2)
  • Trickmaster lv 7
  • Agrabah lv 1 (x3)
  • Monstro lv 2 (x2)
  • Neverland lv 2 (x2)

Wants:

A Darkness Awakened:

• End of the World lv 3 (x3)
  • Hundred Acre Wood lv 0
  • King Triton lv 2
  • Chip and Dale lv 0
  • Soul Eater (x5)

Light and Darkness:

• Genie lv 1
  • The king lv 0
  • Cloud lv 4
  • Genie Jafar lv 8
  • Aerith lv 2

Promos:

• Cid lv 1
  • Daisy lv 1
  • Sora lv 2 (non foil)
  • Sora lv 2 (foil)

I am also willing to buy/sell my wants/haves

You can edit, when you post a reply look at where it says when you posted the main topic and it should be right next to it.

is there anything your will trade for your ansem. and when i mean anything i mean anything. im willing to trade alot for him.

We had a trade going on the old forums, my 12 Heart Points, for you Tip Cards? Do you still want to do that.

Also, I wanted your:

Queen of Hearts SR

Jafar SR

Ursala SR

Oogie Boogie SR

Captain Hook SR

Jack Skellington lvl 3 SR

Ansem SR

Kairi SR

Look at what I have, my trade list is in my sig.

Roxas: Thanks for the tip on editing, and I will get back to you about the trade, i've been a little busy with school and work and of course the holiday coming up.

Tonybam: I'm looking to trade Ansem for either a Cloud or The King, preferably The King. let me know if you have anything that isnt on your trade list and we might be able to work something out

Champ: I believe you are mistaken about having a trade with me, as i do not use or accept heart points in my trades, nor do i have any of the tip cards. As for the cards you want, i will look at your haves list and get back to you

Xemnas822 said:

Roxas: Thanks for the tip on editing, and I will get back to you about the trade, i've been a little busy with school and work and of course the holiday coming up.

Tonybam: I'm looking to trade Ansem for either a Cloud or The King, preferably The King. let me know if you have anything that isnt on your trade list and we might be able to work something out

Champ: I believe you are mistaken about having a trade with me, as i do not use or accept heart points in my trades, nor do i have any of the tip cards. As for the cards you want, i will look at your haves list and get back to you

Your Welcome ^_^ , I have the enevolpe all ready to go, I'm hoping to stop at the post office after I hit the stores with my mom on Black Friday. So your cards should be in the mail ..Black Friday.

Please do, did you find anything to your liking, I'm kind of iffy on the SRUs though.

Hey Xemnas, would you happen to have any extra Oathkeepers? I dont remember if I asked you or not but I am in need of 1-3 of them to complete set 1

ill get back to you saturday because we are do a draft tournament and im more than likly to get a king

Did you find anything? Also, what is a draft tournament?

from what i can figure you pay like 12 dollars get 3 packs open them up make them into a pile pick 1 card out of it and pass the stack around.

it confusing but the manager is going to get us started when me and my friend get there

Have you sent your payment of $25 in cash to me yet?

Pretty sure I sent it, i'll double check my trade records and make sure, if not it will be in the mail by days end, and my apologies for the delay.

Tonybam: Keep me posted, man i wish there was a draft tournament close by to me

Roxas: Pretty sure i have some oathkeepers and i'll be checking your list today

Champ: I'll also be checking your list today to see if we can work out a trade

TheChampIsHere said:

We had a trade going on the old forums, my 12 Heart Points, for you Tip Cards? Do you still want to do that.

Also, I wanted your:

Queen of Hearts SR

Jafar SR

Ursala SR

Oogie Boogie SR

Captain Hook SR

Ansem SR

Kairi SR

I might be trading my Ansem, but i will give you Jack Skellington lv 3, Queen of Hearts lv 8, Jafar lv 8, Oogie Boogie lv 8, Ursula lv 8, and Captain Hook lv 8 for your Donald lv 1, Donald lv 2, Donald lv 3, Goofy lv 1, Goofy lv 2, and Goofy lv 3 SRs, Let me know if that sounds fair to you.

Roxas: Farily certain i have some extra oathkeepers, you said you wanted three of them right? they're yours for bambi lv 4

Xemnas822 said:

Pretty sure I sent it, i'll double check my trade records and make sure, if not it will be in the mail by days end, and my apologies for the delay.

Tonybam: Keep me posted, man i wish there was a draft tournament close by to me

Roxas: Pretty sure i have some oathkeepers and i'll be checking your list today

Champ: I'll also be checking your list today to see if we can work out a trade

Alright, well I'm send out End of the World and 2x R TinkerBell lvl 4 today.

and then we'll work on the Oathkeeper trade later cause I'm on my way to the post office now.

Have you been getting my emails? Your card arrived today but you were not home. I'll let you know when your card arrives.

my apologies jedimario, most of my time has been consumed lately. i will be going to the post office monday morning to pick up the cards. let me know if you have still not revieved your cards in the next few days and i will see if i can track them down, and if i cant i will send a replacement

No worries, I will keep you updated. I just was not sure if you were getting my emails :)

hey disipointed to say but i got no SRU and i dont think ill ever be getting one sad.gif

Xemnas822 said:

TheChampIsHere said:

Also, I wanted your:

Queen of Hearts SR

Jafar SR

Ursala SR

Oogie Boogie SR

Captain Hook SR

Ansem SR

Kairi SR

I might be trading my Ansem, but i will give you Jack Skellington lv 3, Queen of Hearts lv 8, Jafar lv 8, Oogie Boogie lv 8, Ursula lv 8, and Captain Hook lv 8 for your Donald lv 1, Donald lv 2, Donald lv 3, Goofy lv 1, Goofy lv 2, and Goofy lv 3 SRs, Let me know if that sounds fair to you.

Roxas: Farily certain i have some extra oathkeepers, you said you wanted three of them right? they're yours for bambi lv 4

You do realize that Bambi lvl 4 is rare?
If thats alright with you then let me know and I'll send you them with the rest of my trades for the week ^_^ .

Roxas: I am aware that your bambi lv 4 is R not SR and that will not be a problem. our trade is still on

Tonybam: Let me take a look at your list and see if we can work something out happy.gif