graphic novel?

By the 8 spider, in Fan Fiction

from france

i was wondering if some of you have bought the print on demande "gothic war" from the black library? ther is a bonus in it a very short graphic novel. so i know it could be post in the fan art but somewhat i think that this kind of short graphic novel will be better here.

is there any one who has made one about the chaos and which to post it here?

I haven't seen that graphic novel, but I have read a couple of the Black Library's others (the sister and the titan ones) and they aren't bad at all. Good art and good story to them. Would be cool to see if anyone's drawn something up like them.

There's that Lord Inquisitor fan film in the works and there's a webcomic on a space wolf blog that are both fairly interesting.

Google helps in finding both. (Lord inquisitor short film and Wolf and sister comic are the 2 search phrases I used.)

from france

thanks i read it. it s very good.

On 11/15/2011 at 2:06 PM, bmaynard said:

There's that Lord Inquisitor fan film in the works and there's a webcomic on a space wolf blog that are both fairly interesting.

Google helps in finding both. (Lord inquisitor short film and Wolf and sister comic are the 2 search phrases I used.)

There are many fan webcomics - Wobbly Model Syndrome, Turn Signals on a Land Raider, Servants of the Imperium, Gone to Ground, Regular Marine, Eagle Ordinary, Bolter to Kokoro, EatATau…