Homemade Class

By Evrae, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Since I treat Alchemy as a "primary ability" based on summon I don't feel like the need of switching to a new secondary. Besides I don't like adding secondaries to the sheet. I've actually house-ruled all secondary abilities in Prometheum Exxet and added one more Secondary Ability which can be used to forge artifacts: Technomagic.

For making an (fullmetal alchemist type) alchemist, wouldn't it make more sense based on the anima system to " change " the way one "casts magic" instead of creating a new class. For example the Theorems of magic (Onmyodo/Vodoun/Shamanism) from the Arcana Exxet (chapter 2: Theorems of magic) and maybe, if need be or for flavor, a slight variation of the "Incomplete Gift" Advantage (not using the power roll but something else).

Someone can use it with "any" class, therefor making all kinds of variations of alchemists.

The alchemy tree image is not available (open image in new tab gives a 404 error). Does anyone have a cached or downloaded version of the image (or a recreation or anything I can use to see the costs and linkages)?

Don't know if anyone will see this but Arikail and I will be testing this build out next week.

On 2/18/2017 at 6:22 PM, KromactheRave said:

The alchemy tree image is not available (open image in new tab gives a 404 error). Does anyone have a cached or downloaded version of the image (or a recreation or anything I can use to see the costs and linkages)?

Alchemy_Tree.png