dudley

gill

sagat

billy

iori

lizardman

astaroth

cowbell

We need MOAR BEER......I mean Xianghua. And for the love of god give her weapon a name this time.

We need moar Yoshimitsu and 8 handsize get momentum Vega.

Cascade said:

We need MOAR BEER......I mean Xianghua. And for the love of god give her weapon a name this time.

Her weapon had no name according to the third game. Once she's reprinted, her weapon will because all the others had names.

Homme Chapeau said:

Cascade said:

Her weapon had no name according to the third game. Once she's reprinted, her weapon will because all the others had names.

I know, I just think it's strange that she HAS weapons with names, but her default weapon is just "sword".

Edit: And I stil stand by my statement that we need more Xianghua.

Cervantes, Lord Raptor, Cervantes, and Lord Raptor (in that order).

Also, Charlotte, Dee Jay, Makoto, B. Jenet, Rikuo, and Maxi (in that order).

Also, we need support for Rolento.

Also, we desperately need to see anything for: Hwang, Urien, Oro, Skull-o-mania, and Li-Long, and any SSV characters who haven't been released yet. I wouldn't object to Birdie and Sodom, either.

we need a block 3 nightmare and k'.

ARMed_PIrate said:

Also, we need support for Rolento.

we need another Arthur and his support, he's so awesome!!!

i'm joking alright... did anyone ever played him? i have never ever ever ever meet an Arthur's deck...

wow i just looked at him, he's block 3 legal... mmm...

ARMed_PIrate said:

Also, we desperately need to see anything for: Skull-o-mania

don't have the license for him. he's from SF:EX, which was made by ARIKA, not CapCom. love to get Darun, pullum, D.Dark, etc too

Sakura

Skull 'o' Mania

Kim Dong Hwan

Mina

Lilith

Sodom

trane said:

I already saw mention of Yoshimitsu and Sagat, which I also agree with whoeheartedly, as well as another Iori, so long as he returns to his roots (read: badassery-ness, red coif and all).

Wants to see more Xianghua, Jedah, Lilith, Karin, Nightmare, Ivy (roll on Set 12!!), Soiree, K', and a Vega with a nicer picture/better effects wouldn't go a miss :D

Also would like to see support for Lilly Kane, Rimururu, Algol (here's hoping for Set 12 again!!) Eagle and Ingrid.

You ever noticed that we've never had a promo Ryu that wasn't evil? And yet we have 2 promo Kens, Chun-Lis, Guiles, Vegas and a lot more? I know people would lament at seeing another Ryu, but it's something to bear in mind...

I actually would like see more Ninon(come on FFG release the promo version already), Makoto, Chae, yumeji, Rera, and Setsuka.

I would love to see Maki, ingrid, Oro, Rufus, and Urien get some love at some point.

MegaGeese said:

I already saw mention of Yoshimitsu and Sagat, which I also agree with whoeheartedly, as well as another Iori, so long as he returns to his roots (read: badassery-ness, red coif and all).

Next SNK set most likely.

I just realized something. We won't see another SNK set for a while... ****.

We need moar donovan .

trane said:

K'!! Thanks God I'm not the only one missing him. He's got like 9 cards, so ridiculous...

Throw for Makoto (the one that gets you in the ground before striking with a fist would be very nice), other Metal Slug character "cameo" finisher for Fio, the V-Slasher (for Gods sake!), Orochi Iori, Kyo Finisher, Promo Orochi...

Duke support would be swell.

Also, I would totally play Hyena if you made him as gmmicky as he is in the game.

Viewtiful_Joe said:

Also would like to see support for Lilly Kane, Rimururu, Algol (here's hoping for Set 12 again!!) Eagle and Ingrid.

You ever noticed that we've never had a promo Ryu that wasn't evil? And yet we have 2 promo Kens, Chun-Lis, Guiles, Vegas and a lot more? I know people would lament at seeing another Ryu, but it's something to bear in mind...

I can't believe I forgot Eagle ;_;

Scubadude said:

We need moar donovan

I'd settle for MOAR DARKSTALKERS!!!11!!1!!oneone!!11!!!

More B.B. Hood please!

More Raptor!

More Rikuo (he's "strangely attractive for a fishman")!

More Sasquatch!

Other than that, we need Birdie! We need Eagle! We need Maki! We need Sodom! We need Ingrid!

...We DONT need Sean! NOBODY NEEDS SEAN!!!

what we need is complete KOF instead of KOF06. Joe Higashi is sorely wanted.

I disagree sir, I need a good Sean character. He's been severely cheated on abilities IMO.

Ni66aUFSNoob said:

I disagree sir, I need a good Sean character. He's been severely cheated on abilities IMO.

Okay, fair's fair. Which character don't you need more of (in the same way as my not "needing" more of Sean)?

On a related note, wonder why Sean wasn't given Baller instead of Rock...

Hewittzil said:

Other than that, we need Birdie! We need Eagle! We need Maki! We need Sodom! We need Ingrid!

MegaGeese said:

Hewittzil said:

I'm SO GLAD that someone else gets it! NO MOAR SEAN

there have only been 2 shawn. we need less mai, cammy, ryu, ken, and chun li.

No, the game needs less suck. Sean epitomizes suck. Ergo, we need less Sean.

Even *KEN* doesn't need Sean, and Sean's his student! He could be using his time to teach other much better fighters how to be awesome. Instead, he's stuck trying to convince Sean that he's supposed to be fighting instead of showing off his lousy free-throw (who does he think he IS, anyway, Shaq?!).

He could be teaching Dan how to fight better (imagine Ken's awesomeness combined with Dan's epicness; great success!), living it up with Liza (see Son of a Tycoon), or just drawing on Ryu's face while he's asleep (Prankster). But NOOOOOOOOO!