Question about The Bloody Sword

By Dominik6, in Mutant Chronicles

Yesterday, we played two tournament missions. First Bauhaus VS Brotherhood (4/4/4) on the A03 map (it´s totaly insane to fight with brotherhood on this map against a stand and shot army^^). After that, we played Bauhaus VS Algeroth (5/5/5) on A01.

During this game, we´ve got this question:

Is the Bloody Sword just a normal Command Card, or a kind of upgrade or something? Because if i play Invoke Frenzy with Alakhai to kill or damage an enemy unit, in can´t play the Bloody Sword anymore, because of the limit of one command card each turn. Right?

So it´s not easy to attacht this sword to Alakhai at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the rattachement itself is counted as playing the card. So during the rest of the game, you may use another card each turn normally with Bloody Sword rattached (but both cards can't be played/rattached in the same turn).

I'm not sure i understand the question, but let me try to answer any way angel.gif

The bloody sword can be played any turn (as the only CC that turn) it then attaches to Alakhai. Therefore on your next turn you can still play your one CC as the Bloody sword has not been played this round even though it is in effect.

Many thanks for the answers, thats excactly all i wanted to know. gui%C3%B1o.gif