weapons for conversion kits and figures

By Einsturzende Amerika, in Dust Warfare

Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone has found weapon packs or spures that would work for figure converion projects? I got some squads I am working on but have not found weapons that match the Dust worl weapons. Only a pack of old (1990 GW) warhammer 40k weapon pack has a few that may work. any ideas or web sites?

You could look at 1:48 model kits. The DUST models are based on advancing actual WW2 equipment, so the rifles, etc, are close enough to be recognizable. A StG 44 has a narrower magazine than the StG 47, and has a stock, but is the same basic design. A panzerfaust still looks like a panzerfaust. The MG 42 looks like a slimmer MG 48. The same holds true for the Allies.

I to have been looking for models and some of the good japan model companies have a large selection Hobby link japan and Tamiya have 1/48 models of the Komet, me262 ,V-2 flying rocket and Horton flying wing on the way i want weird wwII jets in my army.

awesome just got two weapon packs from Tamiya and they will do well. Still trying to figure out the figures thing. I still need to find figures to work with I hope the Tamiya soviet figures i got work, got lots of green stuff to mold armour. I will post the results soon to let you guys in on it.