Any sign of this game in the UK yet?

By Steel Hawk, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

I am really looking forward to getting hold of the core set. Only problem is that it seems to have been released everywhere apart fro the UK. Any UK players seen any sign of it?

Well, i´m not a UK player, but if my memory doesn´t fail me another player on the old agot forums complained about the absense of the Core Set in the UK too. If you are just looking for a copy to test the game it might be a good idea to order the Core set in an online shop.

Have been looking around on the net and the core set will be released here on tuesday (25th)!

Well, our playing group ordered the Core sets from www.potomacdist.com/ and the package arrived on the 17th of November, others even had the product earlier.

hey mate where abouts in the uk you based?

I think I'm the afore-mentioned UK moaner. My copy arrived 10 days or so ago along with all 8 released CP's so far. Apparently the new chapter packs will be delivered within a week of the US release.

There's a couple of us playing in Cheltenham at the moment but the limited card pool means we're mainly honing general ideas for future play.

If you're ever in this neck of the woods drop me a bell and we'll arrange a game.

The core set came out two weeks ago here in the UK, sold out, and is expected back in stock with Esdevium this week. We split one between four of us here at Patriot Huddersfield and have since bought...one or two...Chapter Packs. Which is another way of saying every Chapter Pack we could get our hands on.

Mark