Montreal Regionals take 2

By Target X, in UFS Fan Announcements

Well since the forums won't let me edit my original post, heres the full rundown in a second thread.

WHEN?

The week end of march 28-29th. Registration will begin between 9 and 10 am.

WHAT?

Sathurday: Standard Block 3 format. Regular ban and errata list applies. Not the local one tough.

Sunday: SET 12 Pre release. Thats right. A massive pre release with a ton of high lvl players.

HOW MUCH?

20$ for sathurday and 25$ for sunday. 40$ if you register for both.

WHERE?

Gamers' World
4986 Queen Mary
Montreal, QC Canada H3W 1X2
514-788-5389

WHERE TO STAY

I would advise this place since its within walking distance of the gamers world. Place looks decent and the rates are ok.

Hôtel Terrasse Royale‎
5225 chemin de la cote-des-Neiges, Montréal,QC H3T 1Y1‎ - (514) 739-6391‎

WHO TO CONTACT?

David Roy ( Target X ) 514-813-9218 [email protected] I'm available to answer any questions past 5 eastern time.

Michel ( Gamer's world owner ) 514-788-5389

HOW TO REGISTER?

Post your email in this thread. we'll soon have something set up for pre registration.

well, you know how to contact me

Admiral Ren said:

We also know how to get you drunk. That's right. We can't promise, but we'll **** well try to get a drunk René. YES this should be incentive for you to come!

Homme Chapeau said:

Admiral Ren said:

We also know how to get you drunk. That's right. We can't promise, but we'll **** well try to get a drunk René. YES this should be incentive for you to come!

wat

Yes, this is still going on. Yes this is a bump post. Yes I will be very annoying in the promotion of this event.

Also, The captain's outfit EXTRA

This is still going on folks.

Is it still going on Hatman?

Homme Chapeau said:

Yes, this is still going on. Yes this is a bump post. Yes I will be very annoying in the promotion of this event.

B-Rad said:

Is it still going on Hatman?

Ignore Ren. AS OF RIGHT NOW, it seems we jumped the gun a bit and it hasn't been confirmed. As SOON as it is confirmed, you will be hearing a whole lotta news on this.

Possibly accompanied with a barechested Hatman.

Homme Chapeau said:

barechested Hatman.

Lolwhut?

So what's going on folks? Am I booking my hotel room or not? :P

B-Rad said:

there a date changing process

B-Rad said:

Well, it is confirmed, but we still don't have the date. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we've been asked to move the event. My guess is that there's a scheduling conflict in the mind of Paul which we may have overlooked. I'll keep y'all posted.

at this time, looks like it may be in April...so set 12 will be legal? llorando.gif

We just got off the phone with FFG. The 28th-29th of March will be the date of the regionals. Yes, I know it's in two weeks, but we did what we could to get the confirmation.

As you all know, the pre-release event is pushed back a few weeks, meaning that there will not be a pre-release on those dates on sunday. However, we usually hold a local Standard tournament on Sundays, which you are all invited to attend if you so wish.

Dammit I can't make it >< It's my girlfriend's bday party in Toronto that weekend and well... Boobs > Oofs

B-Rad said:

Dammit I can't make it >< It's my girlfriend's bday party in Toronto that weekend and well... Boobs > Oofs

Something we understand all too well. Don't worry about it. Wish we could have confirmed earlier but that's the way the dice are thrown.

Me and my buddy are going to try to make it down from Ottawa, it's not that far so there is a good chance. I could have gauranteed it if we could have gotten Habs tickets for that night but seems every game for the rest of the year is sold out! Still going to try and make it though.

Flash news: i may not be there. gotta confirm that whitin the next week...

Admiral Ren said:

Flash news: i may not be there. gotta confirm that whitin the next week...

AW HELL NAW.

Dreco said:

Me and my buddy are going to try to make it down from Ottawa, it's not that far so there is a good chance. I could have gauranteed it if we could have gotten Habs tickets for that night but seems every game for the rest of the year is sold out! Still going to try and make it though.

Well, we'll be welcoming you we hope!

Rochester has decided not to attend either....The event seemed to fall on a tough weekend for everyone.

so, i'll be there. as planned

DSCF0001.jpg?t=1237434756

I will be attending, i will bring around 1-2 players with me.
I'll see you guys in the arena.