ACT 1 - missions 1, 2 , 3 and 4!!

By samruiz123, in Gears of War: The Board Game

Ok I had to restart another topic because the otherone was taking too long to load on my computer! sorry about that. So i will post here all 3 missions I have so far…I am also posting the MAP TILE 18A for use with mission 3. hope everyone enjoys this one!

ACT 1 MISSION 1

https://rapidshare.com/files/2348199374/ACT_1_-_14_years_before_E-day.jpg

ACT 1 MISSION 2

https://rapidshare.com/files/2608653966/ACT_1_-_Trial_by_fire.jpg

ACT 1 MISSION 3 and map tile 18A

https://rapidshare.com/files/2288636107/ACT_1_-_Fish_in_a_tank.jpg

https://rapidshare.com/files/1130120774/FOUNTAIN.jpg

Print the fountain tile 18A on an 11" x 17" card stock and glue it to a thick cardboard piece. leave the back of it clean so that u glue the next missions map once i have it done!

i did not make a ROOM CARD becuase it woudl be different from the rest so…i will post one up if I decide to make one..you guys can spawn locust here as you wish for other missions. for mission 3 though it gives specific locust spawning.

below are the pics of stuff for mission 3.

Played mission 1 + 2 (2 player game) and i can acknowledge, that both are pretty well balanced.

Appreciate your work so much and i am hopping, that you will continue your project! Even though there is so few feedback (but i guess many people appreciate your outstanding efforts too)!

Excited to play misssion 3 in the following days.

I already printed the maptile 18A and glued it on a thicker paper. Any paper recommendations, which fit best with the hight of the original maptiles?

Is this a drone standing on a "treuka-pile" on your last pic? - i guess so, awesome! :)

ok..this is what i did to make the double sided map 18A and 18B:

printed both maps on 11 x 17 'CARDSTOCK' paper...whic is the thicker kind. Then I glued one on an old boardgame box (which is almost the same thickness as the map tiles on the GOW game! ..then I cut the map out and glued the second map to the back of it. The thickness of both the cardstock maps PLUS the thickness of the boardmage box made up the perfect thickness for the tile to match with the rest! ....however..if you do not want to cut out a boardgame box then do not do it...you can buy a thick gray construction paper called 'crescent board'....it will work almost the same, might make a bit of a thicker tile but it is ok.

in the regards to the TROIKA HEAVY MACHINEGUN..YES...that is one...check out my posting called AMMO TOKENS and you will find there information on it..printable sheet and all. Mission 4 introduces 2 troika guns so..hopefully people will enjoy it. I will post it when It is done along with the other map.

have a nice day!

Thank u for putting in the time on this project!! Much appreciated.

Also, thank u for sharing it with us!!

If u have anymore please let us know.

Thanks,

Scott

yes we really do appritate ur work seeing how ffg doesnt want to make any expansions lol great work though very balanced and good story line you follow love the 3 missions u tied to 1 act instead of the scattered missions from diff acts and even diff games.

Wow, these are great! I was hoping to see some official expansions soon, but this is even better. Thanks for doing this and I can't wait to try them out!

Great job. But it seems that only the first link works, the three others files are not found by rapidshare.

I have an issue bugging me about Ashes. Is it meant to simulate the intro-level from GoW1? If so, how can it be listed 14 years before Emergence Day, yet you fight Locusts? Marcus doesn't get tossed into the jail until after ED.

Hey Dam…i guess it makes sense what you said…but I was just naming the scenarios the same way as the names on the video game, that is all. I believe the first scenario is called this, or am I wrong?

By the way… I really appreciate everybody's feedbacks…I am glad you all found them fun to play……I have been away from GoW for a while now, due to playing other games such as Tide or iron, City of thieves, death angel, and others….but now that I finally saw the new expansion for GoW I am again getting excited to play more of this game ….I will work to have the 4th mission done as soon as possible. I apologize for not having finsihed it before..but I will get it done….Also, I dont know why rapidshare erases my files, I guess becasue it is the free account…but I will again upload all 4 missions once I have them ready. Thanks again to everyone for your commments…also fyi, check on the forums for the Tide of iron and city of thieves boardgames, I will be posting there some stuff I have made, including a solo play instruction for city of thieves.

have a nice day everyone!

It isn't a big deal, I'm just a nitpicker. Also, I don't think you got the number of years wrong, just the wrong side of Emergence Day, Dom rescued Marcus 14 AE, not BE.

gearsofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

It is true! i looked it up…i already corrected this in the cards…so i will (once again) repost them along with the new one (mission 4) which i just finished. so thanks Dam for showing me this error…and i hope u enjoyed the missions….anyways..ttyl

Hello everyone….I am finally posting the 4th mission! It is FORK IN THE ROAD. Including also is the map for this scenario. Also I wanted to spice up this series of missions by creating a campaign system, so included in the files is also a campaign description. The link for the entire folder with ALL MISSIONS, CAMPAIGN CARD AND MAP 18B is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cxxm3o1fs6cdc2c

CAMPAIGN CARD--one thing to point out….each COG keeps record of his OWN experience points and then may exchange them at the end of each mission. They may also combine their experience points to help each other out.

MISSION 4 - FORK IN THE ROAD

MAP 18B (if you already printed map 18A, glue this one to the back of it)

OK , THAT IS ALL FOLKS! please let me know how mission 4 turned out for you…and…if you will use the campaign. Have a great day everyone!

PS…please let me know if you can't download the files. thx

Thank you very much, this looks awesome! I can't download the tile 18A, however, looks like it doesn't exist anymore. Can you upload it again, please?

Thank you! It's printing time, baby!

Thank you and great job. ;)

Thanx…let me know how it went happy.gif

The map looks great! Would you please convert it to pdf file just like you did for the Fountain? It makes my print job much easier to handle the size of the printout without distortion. Thank you very much.

Thanks for your efforts! I've downloaded it.

Can anyone access the first page of this very thread?

I've tried three different browsers (IE11, FF, and Chrome) throughout the morning and every single one times out. Page 1 of this will not load.

This is the address...can anyone else see this page (I'm trying to see if it has links to the content discussed).

http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/55012-act-1-missions-1-2-3-and-4/