Excel spoiler lists for Core Set, AP5, and AP6

By Hastur, in Call of Cthulhu Deck Construction

thanks!

I've been waiting for core set exact spoiler! great work!

great support, thx

Good Spoiler, Thanks

Hastur said:

For those of you who can't access Nyarlazorbec's fine deck builder program (such as when you're at work) I have made Spoiler lists for the current LCG sets.

www.rlyeh.nl/spoilers/Core.xls

www.rlyeh.nl/spoilers/AP5.xls

www.rlyeh.nl/spoilers/AP6.xls

Enjoy!

Thanks to Marius for hosting the files on his website.

OK new to the game and this forum....if you could please provide the link for said online builder program.

Thanks,

Thank you for sharing! happy.gif

Awesome lists i had considered some of these possibilities myself. Thanx for the info.

Is there anywhere that the Fixed number of cards are listed in each type of deck for the AP decks? I am assuming the 20 fixed cards in each deck do not change :) .

Very cool. I'm getting ready to import these into Filemaker to create a deck construction application. Any plans to do the remaining Asylum packs?

BrooklynMike said:

Very cool. I'm getting ready to import these into Filemaker to create a deck construction application. Any plans to do the remaining Asylum packs?

Remember that you can download an awesome free deckbuilding program with tons of search and filter options here .

I'm always willing to host more files though, so there may be more in the future...

Since I use Macs at home can't run the PC software (well, I could but I don't feel like loading Windows onto my Mac). This is a good way to get familiar with the decks and their construction anyway, and if Mac users can have a utility as a result, so much the better.

That AP 5-6 was before Core set? If so where get next AP's ?

How many of each character are there in AP 6?

Hi there

new to this side

is there an archive to upload decks which are build with the deckbuilder program?

(IMHO really good work thanks a lot)

Mad Martigan

Most helpful.

thank you