Not so fun

By fogelbaby, in Deadwood

Got this game recently after seeing it at my local games store. Sort of dissapointing. As mentioned by others, it plays very quickly, even with many players. The length of the game is very dependent on how the players go about the game - it can be brought to a close in very few moves if players go that way. The art is beautiful and the production quality excellent, as is typical for FF games. The fighting system is very basic, and almost uneccessary, as it doesn't seem like fighting is even required to advance in the game. In the end , I just didn't find it very fun to play.

fogelbaby said:

Got this game recently after seeing it at my local games store. Sort of dissapointing. As mentioned by others, it plays very quickly, even with many players. The length of the game is very dependent on how the players go about the game - it can be brought to a close in very few moves if players go that way. The art is beautiful and the production quality excellent, as is typical for FF games. The fighting system is very basic, and almost uneccessary, as it doesn't seem like fighting is even required to advance in the game. In the end , I just didn't find it very fun to play.