Haley-Jo's Trading and Request Thread

By Haley-Jo, in Agrabah Bazaar

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

THERE MUST BE SOMEONE ON THESE FORUMS WHO LIKES FRUITS BASKET .

Well, it isn't me. Not anymore, at least.

I was just going through some of my stuff, and I found a lightly used Fruits Basket messenger bag, about big enough to carry around a laptop and some books for uni [or whatever it is you do... perhaps a few gaming manuals].

I would be willing to trade this bag for a GOOD BUNCH OF CARDS [considering I will be paying shipping to send this bag], so... anyone up for a trade?

ALSO, DOES ANYONE ON THESE FORUMS TRADE DISNEY PINS ?

If so, please talk to me. We might be able to work out a deal... especially if you're willing to trade your cards for pins, or pins for cards.

I am on PinPics , in case anyone else is, too... my username is Haley-Jo [-gasp!- such a surprise]. You can just look up my Wants and Haves and see if there's anything there you have / want that you'd like to trade with me. Or if there are any pins on there that tickle your fancy that you'd like to trade cards for... or if I have any cards that you'd like to trade a pin on my Wants list for. Whichever.

BACK TO YOUR REGULAR:

PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH. I HAVE MORE TO OFFER FOR YOUR TRADE THAN JUST CARDS.

All right, so here's the deal.

I'm actually trying to get some cards for a mate of mine, and so I've set up this little trade thread. She's a card enthusiast, but she's no good at trading... anything, according to her, and so she always makes me do it for her. On top of that, she can't get onto this site where she works... the whole deal.

Note that these are not my cards, I have to check with her before any trades are made, what she says overrides what I say, etc.

WANTING:

SRU The King
SRU Maleficent Dragon
SRU Aerith
SRU Cloud
SRU Jafar Genie
SRU Ultima Weapon
SR Dark Riku

SRU Goofy lvl 4

Foil PROMO Simba lvl 1

Not so much:

SRU Sephiroth
SRU Ansem
Foil PROMO Kairi

Note: We are also interested in pretty holographs from the trading card games of Magic: the Gathering and Pokemon.

Because we can't resist things that glitter.

However, I have seen the number of threads on here where people are practically BEGGING for others to take their MtG cards off their hands, so, no, I won't trade you something crazy for your MtG cards. But I will pay for them (or trade).

So if you have any holographic cards that you think we would like, please list their names, and let me look them up, then maybe you and I can work something out.

HOWEVER, WE BOTH MUCH PREFER TO TRADE KINGDOM HEARTS CARDS FOR OTHER KINGDOM HEARTS CARDS. Our order of preference for trading goes: Kingdom Hearts cards, alternate holographs, money.

Thank you for your time.

I have these to trade with:

HAVE:

PROMOS:

Simba lvl 1 [non-foil] x 1 *

SUPER-RARES:

Trickmaster x 1 *

Peter Pan lvl 1 x 2
Behemoth x 1 *
Jack Skellington lvl 3 x 1 *
Captain Hook lvl 8 x 1
Clayton x 3
Sally x 1
Winnie the Pooh x 1
Oogie Boogie x 2
Dumbo lvl 4 x 1
Beast lvl 2 x 1
Beast lvl 3 x 1

DESTINY ISLANDS x 1 *

KING TRITON x 1 * [ WILL ONLY TRADE FOR KING MICKEY. A king for a king, aye?]

RARES:

Simba lvl 2 x 1
Simba lvl 4 x 2
Tinkerbell lvl 2 x 2
Genie lvl 4 x 1
Ariel lvl 1 x 1
Ariel lvl 3 x 1
Wight Knight x 1
Wonderland lvl 2 x 1

Riku lvl 3 x 6
Mushu lvl 4 x 2
Graviga lvl 4 x 2
Firaga lvl 4 x 2
Curaga lvl 4 x 3
Behemoth x 1 *
Pot Spider x 1
Parasite Cage x 2
Stealth Sneak x 3
Halloween Town lvl 2 x 5
Jack Skellington lvl 3 x 2 *
Sally lvl 0 x 4
Yuffie x 3
Disney Castle x 3 *
Olympus Coliseum lvl 2 x 3
Stopga x 2
Winnie the Pooh x 4
Hercules lvl 3 x 3
Peter Pan lvl 3 x 2
Beast lvl 3 x 1
Tinkerbell lvl 3 x 3
Tinkerbell lvl 4 x 4
Oogie Boogie x 4
Captain Hook x 2
Maleficent x 3
Ursula x 1

Alice x 2
Crescendo x 1
Monstro x 1
Agrabah lvl 3 x 1
Lord Fortune x 1
Cheshire Cat x 1
Owl x 1

COMMONS AND UNCOMMONS:

Ohjeez. I have A LOT. I used to have them all listed, but then I gave up keeping track of them, the more cards I got. So I'm listing the ones people ask about the most, but if you want something that isn't listed, just ask... I probably have a LOT of them.

Bambi lvl 3 x 1
Lionheart x 3

Jack Skellington lvl 2 x 1

Broom lvl 0 x 17
Oblivion x 1

Phil x 2

ALSO: If you would like to do a bulk trade, i.e., some of your Rares / SRs for a CHUNK of my C / U cards, then I would be willing to do that, too.

* Will most likely be harder to get from me.

I AM ALSO WILLING TO BUY CARDS. However, do not try to offer me your cards at some ridiculous price. I have been buying, selling, and trading cards for over ten years now and I know what I am doing.

I can't buy with any methods besides cash in the mail or a postal money order, however.

YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME TO BUY MY CARDS FROM ME. Just make an offer.

No, I will NOT buy your King Triton for $80. I don't even WANT King Triton.

-gasp- Blastphemy.

But really, please don't try to rip me off. I have my limits.

I AM ALSO WILLING TO TRADE HEART POINTS FOR CARDS.

Are these things useless now?

I currently have a bunch o' Heart Points that I am willing to part with for cards.

I lost count of how many I have buuuut I know it's well over a hundred. Probably over two hundred.

So I'm now offering them to you. For your cards, of course.

hey i have aerith and im interested in

SR
Destiny Islands
Oogie Boogie
Jack lvl 3
Behemoth

Haley - I just received Pot Spider and Aquatank from you...did we have a trade going on?

Simply put...

I have Promo Kairi (foil)

I want SR Yuffie

@ Darkwing Duck ~ Would you be willing to trade it for:

SR Oogie Boogie
SR Jack lvl 3
SR Behemoth

...or is the Destiny Islands a must-have for that trade?

@ plmrelm ~ That was for your R Leon + R Moogle, which you already sent me.

@ Ardenas ~ Deal.

[email protected]

Hey Haley. Glad to see you got the traded cards (It's me Ulquiorra) I haven't recieved the cards yet, but when I do I will make sure to give you that rep point :)

i have a jafar genie and two sr dark riku's for trade

@ Terra ~ I sent something along with the cards, so it might be taking longer to deliver because of that.

@ 43710r9drum84k8dud35 ~ Okay, first, how in the world do you remember your username?!

And secondly, is there anything on my trades list that interested you?

It's fine. Patience is a virtue I need to learn how to control :)

Just enjoy those cards and thanks for the trade. Hopefully we can do it again some time

Parasite Cage x 2 for one sr dark riku sound ok to u

also look at my trade thread

I think those two Parasite Cages are in a small stack of cards which Beryl misplaced right after summer vacation.

She still hasn't found them... which is irritating me, because they cost me a lot of money.

D:<

But I'll take a look at your trade thread.

i have recently been to disney land with my kids and we have traded for a fair number of secret mickey pins. as for what i am looking for and really the only thing i am looking for is a SR donald lvl 2 & 3

my parents own time share in disney world so i have to go every year. but to the point. i have some pins from there and if there are any you are looking for i migh have it.

PS most of my pins are stitch pins but ill still look for you.

Parasite Cage X 2 FOR 1 SR DARK RIKU AND A RARE DARK RIKU

I could use your Oogie Boogie foil, see what I have in my trade list which is located in my sig.

Ulquiorra can't get on the site cuz it shuts down his computer when he tries (dunno, email him about it).

So he is wondering about the cards you were supposed to send him that haven't arrived yet.

So you can email him at [email protected]

lol, I feel like a messenger boy...

I just thought of the boy who cried Wolf, and then Gloomy Bear came instead....weird....

my SRU Aerith

SRU JAFAR GEINE

SR DARK RIKU

FOR $35

YOU CAN TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THEM ILL TAKE COUNTER OFFER

i like fruits basket, but i'm interested in ur SR destiny islands

I have an Aerith for trade if you are still interested.

HALEY! I MISSED YOU! *HUGS* ^^ :3

Haley hasn't been on lately. Shes in the process of moving, so it may take some time before she gets back on...