Homemade Scenarios? PLayer Made scenarios?

By briurso, in Horus Heresy

HEY HEY!! (in the voice of krusty)..If anyone has already asked this i apologize.... But i was wondering has anybody made their own scenarios for Horus Heresy the board game?

This isn't something I'd really considered before now, because in terms of what you can and can't do in the game, the rules pretty much have it all covered. I guess it could be done by combining certain aspects of scenarios with others, but not in terms of writing a new scenario.

More likely, the scenario takes shape depending on your opponent. My friend Dave, for example, when he plays Horus Heresy makes a point of destroying as many Primarchs as possible, though he has yet to take them all down! That lends a flavour to the game that you wouldn't get from someone who would just go straight for the win, though he always ends up winning anyway for some reason.

By the way, if you're wondering why Dave likes to take down Primarchs, well, so am I. But I would imagine it would be something to do with our background both in Games Workshop (where it is almost unheard of for the Primarchs to feature in a game, so we make the most of their participation in this one!) and Yu Gi Oh cards, where he likes to build up the most horrible attack possible and destroy me utterly.